Thinking of financing a mx54

/ Thinking of financing a mx54
Dealer said there are not any m6060's available right now in his network but said he has a 7060 coming in any day now. He offered the m7060 with 84" heavy duty bucket and canopy for $46,900! Cheaper than the quote he gave me for the m6060. Needless to say I am super stoked. We are doing the 2.49% 84 month plan. that will put us at about 650 month with insurance.

Part of the reason we got in when we did was because they said Kubota might be rising there interest rates in the new quarter. So we got locked in right before the new quarter. Yesterday they confirmed that the rates and prices did in fact go up. On Tuesday I am going to get a quote from another dealer just to see.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #53  
Dealer said there are not any m6060's available right now in his network but said he has a 7060 coming in any day now. He offered the m7060 with 84" heavy duty bucket and canopy for $46,900! Cheaper than the quote he gave me for the m6060. Needless to say I am super stoked. We are doing the 2.49% 84 month plan. that will put us at about 650 month with insurance.

Part of the reason we got in when we did was because they said Kubota might be rising there interest rates in the new quarter. So we got locked in right before the new quarter. Yesterday they confirmed that the rates and prices did in fact go up. On Tuesday I am going to get a quote from another dealer just to see.
My Son has an M7060. He loves it. Equipped with 3 rear remotes and 3rd function on the FEL.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54
I'm getting the m7060 with radial tires, cast centers, 84" heavy bucket, and a canopy. Hopefully will be ready this week - I am so excited. I have a few projects waiting to do to break it in.

going to fix a couple things on the 585 than sell it. It has been a good tractor for me and i will be sad to see it go. it took a while to grow on me but it def has - I would keep it if i could.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #56  
Cast centers are the only way to go. You need no ballast in the tires plus they are easily adjustable for width.
With an FEL he'll need rear tire fluid. Especially if he adds a grapple.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #57  
Even with cast centers AND filled tires....if you want operate the loader to its max capacity you need something on the back.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #58  
Hello all,

I am strongly considering getting a 4x4 MX54 gear drive open station. The quote I got from my local Kubota dealership quoted me $37,200 base price with front-end loader. Does this sound reasonable. Should I call around to other dealers to see if there is any different offer? Is there any negotiating on the price with them? This is my first time buying a new piece of equipment so I am not sure what my options are.

We would also be getting a trailer in the package as well. It is 20'x83" double 10,000lb axle tow behind with ramps - this is $5,500.

Options I am considering :
3rd function for front end loader - $1,200

top - n - tilt $1,000
( I have used this on a few tractors and it is very handy. Is it possible to use this option as a rear remote as well? Meaning when I need a rear remote I would remove the cylinder, and put in a regular link. Then I would have the ports where the top - n - tilt plug in available for rear remote. What do y'all think
It would also be nice to have a second remote, but they are each $1,200!

Are the remotes something I could add and save some cost?

Possibly getting a canopy. Maybe they'll negotiate to at least throw this in lol?

Thinking about 7 pin connector(this is only 150 bucks and if it means I can control trailer brakes it seems like a good investment.

Is heavy duty bucket worth the extra money $1,200. The guy at Kubota told me they usually just sell the bolt on tooth bar for $500 instead and that this reinforces the bucket.

I bought a MX5400 HST w/FEL & open station in May of 2021. I also had a few options added such as 3rd function, heavy duty bucket, 2 rear remotes, level indicator. Total was about $37K BUT I was able to get the 20% equine discount which [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] doesn't offer anymore which got it down to about $31K. I used Kubota's 3rd party financing, since you can't combine the 20% and 0% financing. Your pricing doesn't seem bad.

Is there a reason you want gear drive vs HST?

Get everything you want on the tractor up front. Don't wait later.

Yes to the Top N tilt. I should have gotten this too.

I would strongly recommend buying local if the price you get is reasonable and the dealer has good reviews. Send out your requirements to various [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] dealers for quotes.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #59  
10k hours. I've bought lifetime machines before. I'm still alive and none of them are here. I usually tire of them in about 10-15 yrs.
It's nice to tell yourself that when you buy but it rarely pans out... depending upon your age of course. The older you get the better the HST is
My tractor is coming up on 2 yrs old and I'm just about to break 40 hrs. :ROFLMAO:

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #60  
I'm getting the m7060 with radial tires, cast centers, 84" heavy bucket, and a canopy. Hopefully will be ready this week - I am so excited. I have a few projects waiting to do to break it in.

going to fix a couple things on the 585 than sell it. It has been a good tractor for me and i will be sad to see it go. it took a while to grow on me but it def has - I would keep it if i could.
check your homeowners insurance policy about covering your tractor and implements.

I have Texas Farm Bureau and for the same deductible as KTAC I'm paying MUCH less than KTAC.