Thinking of financing a mx54

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #61  
I'm getting the m7060 with radial tires, cast centers, 84" heavy bucket, and a canopy. Hopefully will be ready this week - I am so excited. I have a few projects waiting to do to break it in.

going to fix a couple things on the 585 than sell it. It has been a good tractor for me and i will be sad to see it go. it took a while to grow on me but it def has - I would keep it if i could.

Congrats on the new tractor. Just curious if you compared other prices with other tractor brands. You did mention Branson but I keep hearing on this forum how some other brands are $5-$10K cheaper than Kubota.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #62  
[AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] is still offering 0 percent financing on select tractors. Not on implements however.

I would never own a hydrostat. Only a hydraulic shuttle. No maintenance except fluid changes and 100% power to the ground. 6K hours on my one and never touched (other than normal maintenance). 3 on the other, same deal.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54
I called around to all the surrounding dealers and my first quote from beverage [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]kubota[/AFFILIATE] was by far the best deal - which is great cause they are the closest. The interest went down with [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] in the new quarter so now we are doing .9%.

Some dealers were willing to sell tractors for last quarter prices if the tractor was already on the lot. some were not and the new prices are a 6+% hike.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #64  
Always buy local versus long distance because at some point, you will need supplies and parts and a LD dealer can be a PITA.

Congrats on the new tractor. Just curious if you compared other prices with other tractor brands. You did mention Branson but I keep hearing on this forum how some other brands are $5-$10K cheaper than Kubota.
i was very interested in branson but the price was not any cheaper from the one dealer i got a quote from for a 5520. this was before i realized i should get a bigger model which would be the 6835 from branson.

i could have gotten a 55 hp ls from a small dealer outside boone NC for 28,000 but based on my history with that dealer and my experience with my xg3032 i wanted nothing to do with that!

please excuse my lack of capitol letters, i broke my left arm dec 30th..

Kubota is still offering 0 percent financing on select tractors. Not on implements however.

I would never own a hydrostat. Only a hydraulic shuttle. No maintenance except fluid changes and 100% power to the ground. 6K hours on my one and never touched (other than normal maintenance). 3 on the other, same deal.

yeah i wasnt excited about the hyrdrostat in a mid size tractor, hydraulic shuttle better. when and if i get another compact tractor to replace the ls i will be looking at hydrostat. I would rather just keep the ls though if i can delete the emissions off of it. I will be working on this over the next week.

the m7060 is t5. it seems people have had minimal issues with them so i am not worried about it.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #70  
Always buy local versus long distance because at some point, you will need supplies and parts and a LD dealer can be a PITA.
I bought mine from Kentucky (Barlows) and I either get oil and filters from the local [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] dealer or online. Never had the tractor to the dealer in the 11 years I've owned it. Saved a couple thousand dollars when I bought it.