Thinking of financing a mx54

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #41  
I hauled my TC40 on a 20ft 12k trailer that came with it for years. It did the job but when I upgraded, I ended up going with a 22ft 14k trailer. Best decision I could have made. That extra 2 feet makes a big difference when the bush hog is on the back. Also love the toolbox. Biggest reason for purchase of this trailer.

AA6E3079-601A-4C52-897A-0D751F867A96.jpeg
B6D892F3-49BB-4C4C-970D-F4DD783A4531.jpeg
7E964F3C-EDAC-457F-B3AC-9680FD89DCBA.jpeg

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #42  
Always keep in mind that with any HST, there will always be parasitic power loss but with a hydraulic shuttle there is none. Far as pulling a round bailer on hills, I'd be hesitant about that depending on what size the bailer is, ie..4x5 or 4x6. Keep in mind that a full bailer can weight a lot. Myself, I don't run loaded tires ever. I run cast centers on both my M9's. Problem with loaded tires running hay is compaction and crushing the hay plants.
Are hay plants anything like straw plants? Most people I know bale alfalfa or timothy or some such. Never heard of a hay plant. :)

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #43  
Love my gear drive l3240 with a shuttle. No whine and no loader problems. And the wife can drive it just fine.

Jeff

My L3240 along with the other Grand series don’t whine. The Kubota economy series like my L3800 do whine.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #44  
Are hay plants anything like straw plants? Most people I know bale alfalfa or timothy or some such. Never heard of a hay plant. :)
If you don't know what a hay plant is how would you know what a straw plant is? :rolleyes:

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #45  
Go for all the hydraulic options you can afford. 3 rear remotes. 3rd function on the front.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54
I am now wanting the m6060 - seems to be a much more capable tractor for a little more money than the mx60 HST. Now the price is up to $49,000 for a m6060 with 82" heavy duty bucket. Hoping to get wheel weights and a canopy but that's it! Going to live without the extra hydraulics for a while. I can hook up the third function to the factory single rear remote. I am super stoked and excited about the tractor. I feel alot better about getting it over the mx and am looking forward to the Hydraulic shuttle.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #48  
I am now wanting the m6060 - seems to be a much more capable tractor for a little more money than the mx60 HST. Now the price is up to $49,000 for a m6060 with 82" heavy duty bucket. Hoping to get wheel weights and a canopy but that's it! Going to live without the extra hydraulics for a while. I can hook up the third function to the factory single rear remote. I am super stoked and excited about the tractor. I feel alot better about getting it over the mx and am looking forward to the Hydraulic shuttle.
My Son has an M6060. They are a helluva tractor.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #49  
Much less to get the remotes installed when purchased than later on and I'd get the flow control valve as well. I see my local dealer is still offering 0 percent for 60 months, 0 down with approved credit.

/ Thinking of financing a mx54 #50  
How much more is the KTAC insurance, 7-8K ?