The History and Meaning of Tractorbynet

/ The History and Meaning of Tractorbynet #11  
Glenn,

The polls and voting are accessed from the main www.tractorbynet.com homepage...

BobT.

A Indiana Boy

/ The History and Meaning of Tractorbynet
Bob, I see. Thanks. I have the forum saved as a "favorite" that goes directly to the discussions. Hence, I have never really looked at the homepage.

Glenn

/ The History and Meaning of Tractorbynet #13  
Gee Muhammad, Thanks for remembering me! I do remember the early days of the Machinery Forum. Even got help when my voltage reg. quit and I didn't have a clue on how to test the dynamo. Boy the net has come a long way in a very short time! And its been fun watching this site grow.

Von

/ The History and Meaning of Tractorbynet
Muhammad, I think you are prudent to try to shield yourself as a web administrator from any personal legal liability by using the shield of a limited liability entity. You may wish to verify with your attorney whether you have accomplished that result re Tractorbynet.

I have one remaining question, about registration, but I will post it under a separate thread name.

Glenn

/ The History and Meaning of Tractorbynet #15  
Muhammad,

I am taken back by the fact that Tractorbynet does not make enough money to cover its expenses. I sure pay for services that I don't get as much out of as this forum. You can bill me my share.

MarkV

/ The History and Meaning of Tractorbynet #16  
Glenn,

As I have read the various agreements for the forum, I believe I read that the parent entity, IMC Digital Universe, is an LLC.

BobT.

A Indiana Boy

/ The History and Meaning of Tractorbynet #17  
I'd make the same offer, but I'm not sure I could afford it... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

MarkC

/ The History and Meaning of Tractorbynet #18  
Yeah, Mark, I'd definitely have to quit talking so much./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ The History and Meaning of Tractorbynet #19  
This is a scarey subject! Like a toll road pay as you go-ouch- Don't give Muhammad any great ideas it you know what I mean-hint-hint./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Gordon

/ The History and Meaning of Tractorbynet #20  
No, No Guys. I would never suggest that you pay by the word. The information you offer is what keeps people here. Besides that, If we made MarkC pay by the word he would have to sell that 4310, trailer, backhoe, rear blade, 4-1 bucket, new tires, ect......... Boy Mark, now that I think of it, you do have a lot of words floating around up there./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif