Texas Spring/Summer Thread

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,323  
Hope you don't get all those inches at once!
It's so dry the first 3 inches would just run off and soak into the cracks even if it dumped in 30 minutes!
The next 2 would pool a little and soak in.
The rest can just dump into our little lake Lavon.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,324  
I drive up that way when I want to avoid some of the dfw traffic. Through Farmersville and Princeton. You know anything about Pinkey's? I was looking at a brush hog there, but then decided a ditch flail makes more sense for me.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,325  
I drive up that way when I want to avoid some of the dfw traffic. Through Farmersville and Princeton. You know anything about Pinkey's? I was looking at a brush hog there, but then decided a ditch flail makes more sense for me.
Not really, Talked on the phone to them once, seemed nice enough and been on the lot once or twice looking but have never bought from them, ended up going with Four Brothers in Royce city for a better price.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,326  
Spring planting is underway at my place. We got 4 blueberry bushes, a couple of pecan trees, a couple of blackberry canes. Irish potatoes go in the ground on Tuesday. Wife ordered some seeds for the herb garden. We finally have a few dry days to get work done.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,327  
I have to start mowing grass this week.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,328  
I'm hopefully going to be hitting the open areas with the flail this week, too. Thanks for the reminder.

/ Texas Spring/Summer Thread #7,329  
no more freezes predicted in February for much of south Texas. froze last night, 36F right now, it could sneak down to freezing tonight, calm and clear.