Shopping for a GC1723E

/ Shopping for a GC1723E
That doesn’t sound like a bad price.

Thanks MoMo: I went through the numbers and I can live with it. Asked salesperson to throw in all the filters needed for the first service - so that is covered. All is good to go and tractor will be delivered Monday. Now to start my shopping for attachments. Already compiling a list to make my shopping easier.

Sure wish they had a manual in a PDF format so I can get a head start on my reading.

Everyone have a good evening.

Last edited:
   / Shopping for a GC1723E
What's everyone's thoughts on the different tire treads? Tractor is coming with AG tires but I wanted the Industrial Tires instead. But now after thinking about it, I may want to keep the AG's. At first I was concerned with them tearing up my lawn when mowing. But I have been using them on my Toro 314 with no issues. Thinking if I take some care I will be OK.

/ Shopping for a GC1723E #34  
What's everyone's thoughts on the different tire treads? Tractor is coming with AG tires but I wanted the Industrial Tires instead. But now after thinking about it, I may want to keep the AG's. At first I was concerned with them tearing up my lawn when mowing. But I have been using them on my Toro 314 with no issues. Thinking if I take some care I will be OK.

I would want the R14s at this point but you should also be fine with R1s

/ Shopping for a GC1723E
I would want the R14s at this point but you should also be fine with R1s

Curious, any details on why you prefer the R14s?

/ Shopping for a GC1723E #40  
Curious, any details on why you prefer the R14s?

They appear to be a better all around tire than the R4.

But that opinion is based on threads here and other reviews (you tube, etc).