SAE VS ISO HELP!!

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!!
Amazing that there are so many examples showing this incorrectly. Wikipedia has a good article, including references to the ISO and SAE standards. SAE has boom on the left stick, dipper on the right stick. ISO has dipper on the left stick, and boom on the right stick.
I had no idea there would be so many different opinions on it, I thought it was cut and dried.. My biggest surprise was when I watched some videos with instructors teaching the wrong info. :rolleyes:

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!! #22  
A Professional who runs an Oil Sands Hoe, jumped on mine (FF12 FF Industrial) this Summer and said Yes it's Cat Controls (SAE) Exactly what is used out there.

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!!
A Professional who runs an Oil Sands Hoe, jumped on mine (FF12 FF Industrial) this Summer and said Yes it's Cat Controls (SAE) Exactly what is used out there.
IMO, all the Chinese baby diggers are ISO {boom and bucket on right stick} unless someone changes it to SAE. But who am I? I just barely know enough to learn.. :oops:

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!! #24  
I will weigh in. every machine I have ever run says I run ISO/JD/Backhoe controls, boom on the left stick, and that SAE/JSO/Cat/Excavator controls have the boom on the right stick. go pay the $85 bucks and buy a copy of the SAE that defines the control to end the argument

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!! #25  
I will weigh in. every machine I have ever run says I run ISO/JD/Backhoe controls, boom on the left stick, and that SAE/JSO/Cat/Excavator controls have the boom on the right stick. go pay the $85 bucks and buy a copy of the SAE that defines the control to end the argument
Pffft, if you’re gonna ruin the fun, at least tell them where to get it. :rolleyes:

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!! #26  
Good golly miss molly when did they start using them there fancy joysticks, what happened to 6 sticks, with the outside ones haveing short handles for the out riggers and if you had an extenda hoe a foot pedal?
My old Dynahoe doesn't have joysticks, the rental units I've had all had joysticks and the little thing on my Kioti has joysticks.

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!! #27  
Good golly miss molly when did they start using them there fancy joysticks, what happened to 6 sticks, with the outside ones haveing short handles for the out riggers and if you had an extenda hoe a foot pedal?
My old Dynahoe doesn't have joysticks, the rental units I've had all had joysticks and the little thing on my Kioti has joysticks.
No reclining seat or armrests either 😳

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!! #28  
it is impossible to run a machine without bluetooth. I dont know how the pioneers did it