SAE VS ISO HELP!!

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!!
I think the sticker is wrong. but I've been wrong before.
"There's only one main difference between them: opposite joysticks control the boom and dipper. With ISO controls, the right joystick controls the boom and the left joystick controls the dipper. With SAE, the left joystick controls the boom while the right joystick controls the dipper."
ISO vs. SAE Controls Made Easy
I think you are right, and that makes me right:) It doesn't bother me when I am wrong, as long as I learn what's correct. In this case, I accepted the fact that I may be wrong, however I never found complete proof. I really like this site because of all the great info you can find. I want to be able to contribute as well, but I want to be sure any info I share is accurate. Thanks for the link.

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!! #12  
I only really learn by being wrong or should I say proven wrong 🍻

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!! #13  
This innocent looking label is driving me crazy. After buying my chinese baby-X, I immediately realized the control pattern is opposite to what I have always used. I expected it would be the more common ISO and I would just change it to SAE or JD or backhoe pattern. For at least 20 years, I have had the dipper, or stick, on my right joystick, and for the same amount of time, knew this pattern to be SAE or Backhoe, sometimes called John Deere. While reading posts on TBN, I see this label and realized, it is opposite from what I have known for years.. Could I be wrong, I asked myself. I know I am getting older, so I just accepted it as my mistake. End of story.. well not so fast. This has kept me up at night, wondering how I could be so wrong for so long. So after hours of searching and watching videos and going back in time remembering getting in a machine that was in ISO pattern and I would change it to SAE before I could operate it, maybe,, just maybe, this label could be wrong..? The logical thing for me to do is turn all of this over to the experts on this board. My sanity is now in your hands.. Please help. Thank You!!
View attachment 840844
1703695033390.jpeg

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!!
Seems like the whole world is confused.
View attachment 840880
This is what I am talking about. there are 2 pics of the control pattern and they look opposite of each other to me.. The blue one shows ISO is the dipper and bucket on the right stick.. The BIGRENTZ shows ISO is the Boom and bucket on right stick.. For what its worth, I have always thought the BIGRENTZ pattern is correct and what I was trained on. :oops:

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!! #16  
yes. changing the controls is no problem. The issue I have is with all the wrong information that's out there. I took the label as being the final say. I would think that anyone who goes to the trouble to make a diagram or label would be accurate.
You did say chi-com, right?
Machine might be okay but anything printed/translated is likely crap. Examples:

Attachments

• hilarious-chinese-translation-fails-english-11-5767d0a6295ea__605.jpg
    hilarious-chinese-translation-fails-english-11-5767d0a6295ea__605.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 43
  • 41A8660200000578-0-image-a-11_1498176152730.jpg
    41A8660200000578-0-image-a-11_1498176152730.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 44
   / SAE VS ISO HELP!!
You did say chi-com, right?
Machine might be okay but anything printed/translated is likely crap. Examples:
neither of the above labels came from my machine.

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!! #18  
neither of the above labels came from my machine.
I was making a point that much of the literature and labeling accompanying products from China is very poorly translated and error prone. I posted some unrelated examples

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!!
I am going to stick with what I Have known to be right for many years. SAE is dipper and bucket on right stick. Thanks to everyone who helped with this question.

/ SAE VS ISO HELP!! #20  
Amazing that there are so many examples showing this incorrectly. Wikipedia has a good article, including references to the ISO and SAE standards. SAE has boom on the left stick, dipper on the right stick. ISO has dipper on the left stick, and boom on the right stick.