Radiator hose "snapped"

/ Radiator hose "snapped" #12  
It's plastic likely HDPE - I like FordMassey's idea too using the drain plug if its big enough to support the flow?

Looks like a 1/2 or 3/4" line? And yes a radiator shop is the first stop I agree. $1K is a lot - check Kioti too - they made this model correct? Is it a cab model with AC/Heat and is this line for the heat?

/ Radiator hose "snapped"
Definitely an option worth looking into, thanks for the suggestion.

No cab, no heat....didn't follow the line all the way through, but I'm guessing just into the block.

/ Radiator hose "snapped" #15  
No cab, no heat....didn't follow the line all the way through, but I'm guessing just into the block.

Check with your dealer or mechanic for the purpose of that line/connection as it would seem to be a recirc or heater line feed.

If not needed, then get the port and pipe removed and plugged both sides.

/ Radiator hose "snapped" #16  
Is there enough meat left in the plastic to drill a clean hole and tap then thread in a brass fitting?

The other option is to take to a radiator repair shop and they may be able to remove the tank and add a bulkhead fitting in place of this connection.
Yeah, for $1K I think I would be looking at the drill/tap/fitting option that includes a high grade epoxy surrounding it.

/ Radiator hose "snapped" #18  
The lower tank is structural fiber and not repairable
This is what I was thinking too. It's not just plain old plastic like some stated. It also has to hold roughly 10-15psi.

/ Radiator hose "snapped" #19  
Can you replace the lower tank only? That might be the best compromise.

$1000 is a lot of dough, but the replacement is easy and risk is low. Making some questionable repair could get costly in a hurry and could risk killing your engine. Stupid things have a way of snowballing into disasters.

/ Radiator hose "snapped" #20  
I think what I'd do is rough the area up around the hole and the broken part, then clean everything good. Superglue the part back in, just to hold it in the right position, and then layer some fiberglass cloth and resin around the area, going up the outlet to where the hose ends. About three layers worth, and maybe figure out a shield to keep stuff away in the future.