Prostate cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Prostate cancer #71  
The technician showed me the package one day. The male model on the front was smiling. The tech. said; "I bet he's never used one." It is an unusual brotherhood. One I don't have a hat or a patch for. :rolleyes:
I obviously don't have a hat or patch either, but the results certainly have been memorable.....25 years now, and counting!
Absolutely ZERO issues!

Last edited:
   / Prostate cancer #72  
All I can say, is I WSHED I live in the States! Ontario with it's total lack of Private facilites. I could probably afford a US clinic but not the added expense of the distance and border issues.

My Government run healthcare is killing me! One day at a time, not answering their phones, too busy cleaning door knobs. I have no doubt at all that people with REAL illnesses are actually dying as a result of lack of healthcare in the current circumstances.

Last edited:
   / Prostate cancer #73  
I obviously don't have a hat or patch either, but the results certainly have been memorable.....25 years now, and counting!

All I can say, is I WSHED I live in the States! Ontario with it's total lack of Private facilites. I could probably afford a US clinic but not the added expense of the distance and border issues.

My Government run healthcare is killing me! One day at a time, not answering their phones, too busy cleaning door knobs. I have no doubt at all that people with REAL illnesses are actually dying as a result of lack of healthcare in the current circumstances.
British Columbia NDP MP Jack Layton died in 2011, at age 61,...... of metastasized Prostate Cancer.
There was no need for that very early death!
Proton Radiation would have absolutely saved Olivia Chow's husband!

There are 37 Proton centers in the USA!.....There are ZERO.... PROTON RADIATION CENTERS IN CANADA!
But, then again,......Canada healthcare is .....FREE!!!!
Even South Korea has a Proton Radiation Center, and numerous 3rd world countries have them as well, with some having more than just a few!

Last edited:
   / Prostate cancer #74  
Well, it's considered FREE and a right to some that step off an airplane from someplace else, but a scarce and hard to come by resource for those have paid into it their whole life. So be it. I almost don't give a crap anymore if that is what the world has come to. I don't mind DEATH at all. It's the dying time, I don't care much for.

/ Prostate cancer #75  
CORRECTION! NEED TO ADD THIS: No coffee or soda or meat
as all three makes your system acidic and drinking water
with lemon juice makes your system alkaline

I know baking soda will kill cancer cells. Heard that some guys
had baking soda injected in the vein that goes into the prostate
and it cured him.
If I get cancer again this is what I will do:

4 ozs fresh carrot juice 3 or 4 times a day

1000mg vit "C" every; 4 hours as if you body don't use it it spits it out in 3 to 4 hours

mix well and drink morning and night for two weeks

4 ozs water
4 to 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon baking soda

you can get the same info on the net for over $49

willy

Last edited:
   / Prostate cancer #76  
and it cured him.

1000mg vit "C" every; 4 hours as if you body don't use it it spits it out in 3 to 4 hours

4 ozs water
1 teaspoon baking soda

willy
If drinking bleach works for Covid 19,...why not this^^^^?
Good luck!
Maybe even mix in a few mg. of monkey dung?

Last edited:
   / Prostate cancer #77  
and it cured him.

4 ozs water
1 teaspoon baking soda

willy
Please read #5 on this list. Please.

And this:

And this, which helps explain about what it can help with.

/ Prostate cancer #79  
People can't even fix their own leaking hydraulic line but they're gonna find a cancer cure in the baking aisle. :ROFLMAO:
They vote too!
VERY SCARY !

Status
Not open for further replies.