Prostate cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Prostate cancer #92  
   / Prostate cancer #93  
Tribal medicine man remedies!
I don't discount home-brew cures. Some great things have come from old knowledge. However, baking soda won't kill cancer cells, and putting a chihuahua in a crib with a kid that has asthma won't transfer the asthma to the dog.

/ Prostate cancer #94  
I don't discount home-brew cures. Some great things have come from old knowledge. However, baking soda won't kill cancer cells, and putting a chihuahua in a crib with a kid that has asthma won't transfer the asthma to the dog.
You sure of that ?????

Last edited:
   / Prostate cancer #96  
The robot prostate surgery DIDNT work for me! --- I have NO bladder control at all and never will! Dr. probably botched the surgery since he hadnt done many before me. anyway its diapers for me the rest of my life however long that will be!

/ Prostate cancer #97  
The robot prostate surgery DIDNT work for me! --- I have NO bladder control at all and never will! Dr. probably botched the surgery since he hadnt done many before me. anyway its diapers for me the rest of my life however long that will be!
Urologists almost always "sell" the procedure that they get paid for!
In today's environment, surgery, no matter the type or fancy name, is not a great choice.
What often happens after prostate surgery, is what is referred to as "positive margins".
That is the gentle medical way of saying, sorry pal,....we didn't get it all!
You still have cancer cells in the prostate bed area!

/ Prostate cancer #98  
NOW doc is talking about "repair surgery" on me ---- He did offer to refer me to someone else in another town 50 miles away, who has done many of these surgeries, --- sooooo dunno! might consider it. This diaper crap aint gittin it!! LOL!!

/ Prostate cancer #99  
You laugh all you want about baking soda treatments.
What works for some don't always work for others.
I had colon cancer going up in the limp nodes and used
a Dr Rife freq machine sat in front of it 7 times no cancer
and that was 2004. You will see a lot of so called rife
machines for $4000 and above but you have paddles and are not effective as the ones that use a modified cb radio. Theda Clark has a zapper you can make for
less that $25 Hulda Clark Zapper Schematic 30 kHz and 1000 Hz the chip is a 555 timer chip and it does
work but look at the prices to purchase one! You can
add transistors to increase the output. For non believers go on their web sites and tell all the people
that have used them that they don't work! Of course
a doctor will tell you your crazy if you tell him about it.
They are only trained to push pills period! When doctors are in training and they have a 3 day vacation
coming up big phama comes in and says we will give
you a 3 day all expense paid vacation if you will promote our products so I have been told! There's
always that 10% thats gotta say its a hoax or something negative so don't read about natural cures
etc just go see a doctor and take the nice kemo treatments were your hair falls out and you feel and
look like death warmed over! Best to ya

willy

Status
Not open for further replies.