Prostate cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Prostate cancer #81  
I had radical robotic prostatectomy in 2013 at Celebration Florida Advent Health. About 2hour ride from home.
Dr Patel is the director of the Global Robotics Institute at AdventHealth Celebration. He leads one of the world’s most experienced robotic surgery teams and travels around the world to educate physicians and care for patients. He is the editor emeritus of The Journal of Robotic Surgery and editor of the first-ever robotic urology textbook. Dr. Patel is world-renowned for his contribution to the field of robotic surgery and is committed to personalized patient care and quality outcomes. He is one of the most experienced robotic surgeons in the world and has personally performed over 14,000 robotic prostatectomies.
(I copied that from his website)
They have staff members who can take care of all your needs, travel, overnight and weeklong stays. After my surgery I had very little pain. Stayed in a RV. Walked around the campground I stayed in the next morning. Have not had any problems since

/ Prostate cancer #82  
You can say anything you like about baking soda.

A church member told us that the doctor sent him home to
get all his paper work together as he only had 3 months to live
He went on this program and in 2 weeks he was back to work!
You can tell him his baking soda treatment don't worik!

Another lady had breast cancer she had the surgery and
the day she got out the doctor told her she was crazy if
she don't do the radiation treatment! She did the treatment
for one week went back and the test said she didn't have any
cancer.

Just like the Dr Rife machine, critics say it don't work but you
can find a lot of people that know it works because they know
it works. I had colon cancer going up in the lymph nodes and
I sat in front of a Rife machine and in 7 times no cancer and
that was January 2004.

If you don't believe in natural remedies by all means don't use
them they might bite ya!

willy

/ Prostate cancer #83  
You can say anything you like about baking soda.

A church member told us that the doctor sent him home to
get all his paper work together as he only had 3 months to live
He went on this program and in 2 weeks he was back to work!
You can tell him his baking soda treatment don't work
willy

Maybe - perhaps - the fact he was going to church saved him more than baking soda? Maybe?

MoKelly

/ Prostate cancer #84  
I had radical robotic prostatectomy in 2013 at Celebration Florida Advent Health. About 2hour ride from home.
Dr Patel is the director of the Global Robotics Institute at AdventHealth Celebration. He leads one of the world’s most experienced robotic surgery teams and travels around the world to educate physicians and care for patients. He is the editor emeritus of The Journal of Robotic Surgery and editor of the first-ever robotic urology textbook. Dr. Patel is world-renowned for his contribution to the field of robotic surgery and is committed to personalized patient care and quality outcomes. He is one of the most experienced robotic surgeons in the world and has personally performed over 14,000 robotic prostatectomies.
(I copied that from his website)
They have staff members who can take care of all your needs, travel, overnight and weeklong stays. After my surgery I had very little pain. Stayed in a RV. Walked around the campground I stayed in the next morning. Have not had any problems since
Give me a call in 25 years!
I am 80 now, and had Proton Radiation treatment ( 25 years ago) in 1996.
ALL functions are as normal today as they were before treatment!
Hope you do as well!

/ Prostate cancer #85  
Maybe - perhaps - the fact he was going to church saved him more than baking soda? Maybe?

MoKelly
The good news is, if you have any left over, you can also wash your car with baking soda.

/ Prostate cancer #86  

Status
Not open for further replies.