Problem---cannot see a post referenced in "My Home" section

/ Problem---cannot see a post referenced in "My Home" section #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
In "My Home" section for new posts that I am subscribed to, I cannot see the post referenced as the last one. I see that has been written about before but do not understand if that is a part of that problem because it also just keeps posting that there is a new post in that thread when no such post is showing.

So it's more than not being about to click on the last post. As a result, I keep getting notices that there is a post when there is none. Anyone else have this problem or even know what I'm talking about?

/ Problem---cannot see a post referenced in "My Home" section #2  
Yes, about three times it looks like the thread has an unread post. But the same old (last) thread is the same. Not sure if someone posted and deleted it or it was spam and it got deleted.

I finally unsubscribed from it... the DDT and Lyme Disease one...

/ Problem---cannot see a post referenced in "My Home" section
Yeah, I'm just deleting the thread even though I would like to respond to it.

/ Problem---cannot see a post referenced in "My Home" section #4  
Try replying to the thread from the last page you can reach, if its stuck that will let you see it.

Aaron Z

/ Problem---cannot see a post referenced in "My Home" section #5  
Sunday gremlins again!!!:pullinghair:

/ Problem---cannot see a post referenced in "My Home" section #6  
Try replying to the thread from the last page you can reach, if its stuck that will let you see it.

Aaron Z

This.. Reply to the thread, a simple ".........." will do, then it will take you to the last page to see the rest of the posts. Delete your post if you desire.

/ Problem---cannot see a post referenced in "My Home" section #7  
This.. Reply to the thread, a simple ".........." will do, then it will take you to the last page to see the rest of the posts. Delete your post if you desire.

I've had similar indexing issues, just now in this thread:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/related-topics/381558-question-sailors-10.html

The last time I had this issue in another thread, I ended up re-posting many times, because I couldn't see the thread updating. Tried the ...... approach tonight, and could now see what I just posted in the above thread around 8:30 tonight.

Hmmm.....

Rgds, D.

/ Problem---cannot see a post referenced in "My Home" section #8  
   / Problem---cannot see a post referenced in "My Home" section #9  
Weird, huh?

Erratic, for sure. Last night in my Home summary page, I could see myself listed as the last recent post (correct, AFAIK). But, clicking into the last page, all I could see was the previous last post (Wagtail I think), even after reloading.

Tried logging out and viewing as Guest, in case this issue was linked to me, but hit the same problem.

I think the previous time too, using Quick Reply seemed to work better than Advanced posting. (?)

Rgds, D.

/ Problem---cannot see a post referenced in "My Home" section #10  
Haven't tried Advanced. I always use Quick Reply