Possible DEF shortages

/ Possible DEF shortages #111  
Who schlepps into a store anymore??? Curbside pickup rules! And... we just added another job in the process.
That'd be me. If I'm going to drive 45 miles to a store I want to look before I buy.

/ Possible DEF shortages #112  
Who schlepps into a store anymore??? Curbside pickup rules! And... we just added another job in the process.
I do
It’s healthy to walk a lot. Even if just into and around a store.
I also enjoy seeing my neighbors, customers and friends. Seeing people and interacting with them promotes mental health and socialization.
Curbside pickup IS good when picking up food. Keeps it from getting cold.

/ Possible DEF shortages #113  
Was at Costco the other day.... no shortage there. There were 4 more pallets full A0286EEA-6822-4108-805B-8689CD3F7B37.jpeg

/ Possible DEF shortages #114  
I do
It’s healthy to walk a lot. Even if just into and around a store.
I also enjoy seeing my neighbors, customers and friends. Seeing people and interacting with them promotes mental health and socialization.
Yep... That's pretty much exactly why I don't go into the store. (y)

/ Possible DEF shortages #115  
That'd be me. If I'm going to drive 45 miles to a store I want to look before I buy.
Order it online, wait for the text it's ready, and when you get there some schmoe brings it out to you... How do you beat that???

/ Possible DEF shortages #116  
Order it online, wait for the text it's ready, and when you get there some schmoe brings it out to you... How do you beat that???
“Some schmoe”, huh? Is that how you view people just trying to make a living?

Some “schmoes” end up being pretty wealthy

1639708166585.png

/ Possible DEF shortages #118  
   / Possible DEF shortages #119  
HA! That explains the carboard sign I saw some guy holding on a street corner the other day... "Will work for DEF"

/ Possible DEF shortages #120  
Lowe’s had a bin 10 jugs wide x three jugs high x three jugs deep. That’s 90 jugs. There was more stock overhead.