Phone mount/holder?

/ Phone mount/holder? #1  

Drewintoledo

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS MT225HE
Does anyone have a phone mount/holder that they can suggest?

/ Phone mount/holder? #3  
I have an insulated lunch bag I strap to a fender grip. I carry my cold water in it. It also has a zippered pocket I slip my phone into. I have my music on the phone and play it through noise canceling headphones. The headphones are Bluetooth connected to the phone and I can also take a call if I had to.

This is my second lunch bag. The first didn't have a secure clip. I just hung it over the seat adjuster and kept my phone in my shirt pocket. Well, the bag fell off and, on my return path, I noticed shredded foam, material and cans strewn all over the field. At first, I thought what the heck is that? Then I figured it out. :oops:

I'm pretty cautious with my phone in there now. The bag is double strapped.

Edit: I assumed you were talking about while on a tractor. :unsure: I don't have a cab so no sun visor. ;)

/ Phone mount/holder? #4  
Ram Mounts makes a wide variety of phone mounts. I use a cup holder mount in my truck, and a mount that clamps around an interior round bar on the door of the tractor.

/ Phone mount/holder? #5  
I purchased this one and besides being a cup holder it will hold my cell phone. It attaches firmly to the grab handle on my fender. Now I have hot coffee or a cold drink when I am plowing on my open cab.

itcquickattach.com

Tractor ATV Cell Phone Cup holder (Handle NOT included)

itcquickattach.com

/ Phone mount/holder? #6  
WeatherTech makes one that's not bad ... it does occupy a drink holder spot, so if you need that you're inconvenienced. Any number of suction or magnetic mount ones on Amazon, can't speak to quality.

Last edited:
   / Phone mount/holder? #7  
   / Phone mount/holder? #9  
I bought a cheap cordura pouch with a Velcro flap cover and a carabiner clip on it. I just clip it to the cable on the ROPs pin. Plenty of those style cases on Amazon.

Last edited:
   / Phone mount/holder? #10  
I purchased this one and besides being a cup holder it will hold my cell phone. It attaches firmly to the grab handle on my fender. Now I have hot coffee or a cold drink when I am plowing on my open cab.

itcquickattach.com

itcquickattach.com
You must mow a silky-smooth lot. I'd have my phone covered in my favorite beverage with something like that. I stop under a shade tree and grab a can of flavored water out of my pouch. I don't try to tractor with an open drink. Can't even do that on the new lawnmower with suspension. :D