Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #301  
So am I and candidly, I could buy one (or 2) as well but I won't because they aren't worth that kind of jack. Neither are the Fords or the Chevy's either. Now I might buy one off lease (which is how I buy my vehicles any way) and let the original lessee take the depreciation hit.

Just bought my wife a 2 year old off lease Suburban LTZ 4x4 loaded and paid about half sticker and it still had factory warranty left on it. A loaded Burb is right up there as well with the pickup trucks, in the mid to high 70's Put an additional 4 year warranty on it because of all the electronic stuff. Even has a TV for the back seat, air ride suspension and knobs I cannot figure out what the are for yet.

Paid cash too. As a rule, I don't finance anything unless it's for the business and I can write it off. Just bought a new 45 grand round bailer as well and got 0 percent finance on it.

Told the wife I was considering a new Corvette but living on a dirt road, probably not a good idea. I'll probably wait until Fords get the bugs out of the new full size Bronco and get one of them, off lease of course.

Always been a full size Bronco fan. Money isn't an issue here and never has been. I probably have more than I can ever spend anyway and if I need some, I can always ask my wife for a loan.

1642626247742.jpeg

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #302  
So am I and candidly, I could buy one (or 2) as well but I won't because they aren't worth that kind of jack. Neither are the Fords or the Chevy's either. Now I might buy one off lease (which is how I buy my vehicles any way) and let the original lessee take the depreciation hit.

Just bought my wife a 2 year old off lease Suburban LTZ 4x4 loaded and paid about half sticker and it still had factory warranty left on it. A loaded Burb is right up there as well with the pickup trucks, in the mid to high 70's Put an additional 4 year warranty on it because of all the electronic stuff. Even has a TV for the back seat, air ride suspension and knobs I cannot figure out what the are for yet.

Paid cash too. As a rule, I don't finance anything unless it's for the business and I can write it off. Just bought a new 45 grand round bailer as well and got 0 percent finance on it.

Told the wife I was considering a new Corvette but living on a dirt road, probably not a good idea. I'll probably wait until Fords get the bugs out of the new full size Bronco and get one of them, off lease of course.

Always been a full size Bronco fan. Money isn't an issue here and never has been. I probably have more than I can ever spend anyway and if I need some, I can always ask my wife for a loan.
Keep patting yourself on the back BIG Shooter.My god your $$ crap gets old. If someones purchases bother you just move on.Why do you continue to toot your own HORN about how much $$ you have? You sound VERY INSECURE to say the least.:rolleyes:

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #303  
Keep patting yourself on the back BIG Shooter.My god your $$ crap gets old. If someones purchases bother you just move on.Why do you continue to toot your own HORN about how much $$ you have? You sound VERY INSECURE to say the least.:rolleyes:
No kiddin….between that, the “everyone is stupid who finances anything” story and the same Chevy Suburban story for the umpteenth time…..

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #304  
Love that Patriot Blue that Ram has. Its so deep.

RC - congrats on the new rig! I like the gray one too, but the blue is just spectacular.

/ Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #306  

The new Ford Bronco is nothing like the ones you drove in the 60’s

1642638516087.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Ordered a 2022 Ram 2500 #309  
I like the vertical touch screen. I have the mid size horizontal one. It’s fine, but now I can see why the bigger one is even better!