New tractor.

/ New tractor. #11  
If you can swing a Grand L you're operating in comfort, I don't think anyone can argue against that.

/ New tractor. #12  
Sure we can. You can get same quality tractors for a lot less from a few other OEMs.

/ New tractor. #13  
Sure we can. You can get same quality tractors for a lot less from a few other OEMs.

Oh you can get the same comfort, but they've not quite matched the same... feel. You can get real close, I mean a Hyundai Sonata is an excellent car, but TYM/LS/Kioti have yet to release their Genesis. That's coming though, and I'd argue it'll be within this decade.

I hope my ridiculous automobile analogy made enough sense lol.

/ New tractor. #14  
Now, to clarify, the Grand L in my mind has that beautiful cab.

/ New tractor.
I'm 50 but I feel older every morning when the alarm goes off at 330am.

That mx looks better. A little more but not out of reach

/ New tractor. #16  
Now, to clarify, the Grand L in my mind has that beautiful cab.
I hear what you are trying to say, but I liked the TYM cab better than the Kubota because it is better sized.

I mostly drive Toyota. The Lexus is 'nicer', but nothing near nice enough to justify the higher price for essentially the same car. Most Lexus drivers are doing it to make an impression, or they have more money than sense.

/ New tractor.
Not looking for something with a cab

/ New tractor. #19  
I hear what you are trying to say, but I liked the TYM cab better than the Kubota because it is better sized.

I mostly drive Toyota. The Lexus is 'nicer', but nothing near nice enough to justify the higher price for essentially the same car. Most Lexus drivers are doing it to make an impression, or they have more money than sense.

I honestly can't remember much of the TYM cabs, as it's been a while since I looked at them. I remember them feeling quite similar to the Branson cabs, of course this was when they were still two companies. I've got to say I really like the cabs on Kioti's CK and DK series; still, I remember the Grand L's cab feeling really substantial, insulated against the outside in a figurative manner. Perhaps that's the result of years of effective marketing, but I don't know. The overall quality of Kioti was enough to counter growing up with a Kubota, but am I still so susceptible to a good ad campaign? Who knows.

Maybe I'm putting too much thought into it, but who cares, isn't discussion the core of message boards?