New tractor.

/ New tractor. #31  
We got a MF 1705 over glorified lawn mower we have been using. Worked great but looking at something bigger.

My question is for the class1 3 point. Are the splines universal between all makes and models? I got all the implements I need. Just a little bit bigger tractor. Curious of the output shaft splines.

/ New tractor. #32  
Yes PTO is 6 spline 1”-3/8” on tractor but I have run into some pto from equipment being 8 spline and 21 spline. Took them to machine shop had them rounded and hole drilled for shear bolt.

/ New tractor.
you might want to think about selling the little toy tractor including all the implements with it..it will bring much more money usually when you do..it might surprise you..and then you wont have a new big asss tractor pulling a little 4 ft mower when it will pull a 6 or 7 foot one..
That would be great and we talked about it. Little guy would go to my dad's. His mind is solid but his 80 yo body isn't. He Like's doing yard work and the snowblower attachment really helps him out in the winter.

I'll just have to deal with the smaller attachment and buy bigger when possible. Took a couple years to save up and since I refuse to finance, it is what it is