New Holland guys...

/ New Holland guys... #21  
The existing rear couplers are closed off and piping from the remote valves is routed to the RH mid section of the tractor to operate the loader with a joystick. One or two more remote valves are stacked on the existing valves with remote couplers to the rear.

/ New Holland guys... #22  
I am a BIG fan of the super steer models. I currently own a boomer with it and had a 5050 with it. I keep everything greased up and have had no problems. The turning radius is unmatched by anything else i have tried. I ran a 15 foot cutter with the 5050 and it was a dream. The boomer has close to 2,000 hours and not problem with the SS. once you get used to the the super steer system, fork work on the loader is awesome. The steering system moves the axle first before the tires, so it is like a side shift function when stabbing forks into a pallet. Does take a little practice, but is a super handy function.

/ New Holland guys... #23  
Super steer Pros:Very tight turning circle, excellent for limited space situations
Good ride
Good headroom in cab model(120hp) I am tall and find headroom is a major limitation on many tractors.
I liked the control layout as the reach was comfortable(so makes have an uncomfortablely long reach to use controls like loader joystick)
Neutral
super steer takes a while to adapt to. It is VERY direct and needs SMALL steering inputs on the road.
loader: senario: fert/silage bunker, drive in on the wall : to get off the wall you need to steer INto the wall to gain space to get off the wall.eg(bunker wall on right) turn left and the nose of the tractor will go to the right trapping the loader. Once you adapt it is not an issue.
Cons:Have a mechanic check the splitter as they can be labourious to get to on some models to replace worn clutch pack. If the right spec came up I would buy one.

With the grader blade, the question is what ballast do you need.Like Hay Dude says You will run out of traction before you run out of power.
Also how easy is the gearbox to use? ie there are 2 options for the power shift, and an 8,16 and 32 speed. On the tractor I drove I had a power shuttle(good for loader work) and a 16 sp g/box. On raking and stacking bales I could just use the splitter and no stick shift. On some jobs you can have a stick shift in your maim work speed.
NH formerly Ford has been around for decades, so there are plenty of mechanics familier with NH and NH reputation is similar to the competition

/ New Holland guys... #24  
The TN, now T4. series is very well made, all Italian built. They hold up to a lot of abuse and neglect. Clutch and PTO cables not the easiest to access, but every brand has their challenges.
There is a midmount loader valve option that utilizes the joystick for the loader and leaves the RH levers for the remotes.
What year T4s were all Italian made? My 2022 PowerStar 75 (t4) is made in Turkey. Or were you only referring to TNs?

/ New Holland guys... #25  
What year T4s were all Italian made? My 2022 PowerStar 75 (t4) is made in Turkey. Or were you only referring to TNs?

They have been made in Turkey for years.

I think some confusion may come from the loader and buckets being made in Italy, and marked as such. You get in the cab of that series and look down at the bucket and it says "Italy" in big white letters. The manufacturer plate on the rear of the tractor shows Turkey.

/ New Holland guys... #26  

Sorry if I'm a little out of touch. The TNs were all Italian manufactured. The T4s Italian designed, but I was unaware the were Turkish built. Thanks for that clarification.
Still, they share a uniform design that shares the TN unity. Contrast with some other manufacturers that use components from 3 different countries.

/ New Holland guys... #27  
I’m not sure when the t4’s switched to Turkey mfg but know for a fact that at least some of the T.4’s were Italian manufactured. My 2013 T4.105F was;

Attachments

• ACC10223-447E-4EBA-AF2C-376DA05CBFEA.jpeg
    ACC10223-447E-4EBA-AF2C-376DA05CBFEA.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
   / New Holland guys... #28  
The specialized models are most likely the ones built in Italy. You simply can't beat Italians when it comes to specialized tractors for orchards and vineyards.

Last edited:
   / New Holland guys...
Seems like that size of tractor should have 4 cylinders.
That's kinda what I thought too. But size for size it has more torque than a comparable kubota.