New Holland guys...

/ New Holland guys... #11  
Great post. The one I was looking at has a loader. And I do have a lot of loader work to do. And that was one of my concerns.

I figure they probably built the SS to withstand the demands of the loader two fold, but it still causes me some trepidation.
I don’t have any first hand knowledge of issues with SS and front end loaders just seemed with a heavy load in the bucket would be putting quite a strain on those upper and lower bushed supports. Keep them well greased maybe they’d be fine. Be nice if someone that had one could chime in with a report.
Out of curiosity how many hours were on that 5085E ? Nice condition? You know what loader model was on it ? Good luck searching

/ New Holland guys...
I don’t have any first hand knowledge of issues with SS and front end loaders just seemed with a heavy load in the bucket would be putting quite a strain on those upper and lower bushed supports. Keep them well greased maybe they’d be fine. Be nice if someone that had one could chime in with a report.
Out of curiosity how many hours were on that 5085E ? Nice condition? You know what loader model was on it ? Good luck searching
Had about 1200hrs, heavy duty loader. And good condition. But I think the tire size was off. It was a low profile.

/ New Holland guys... #13  
I sold a TN55S with SS and a loader 25 years ago. A local camp still has it with 3200 hours on it currently. They don't grease it often and the SS system is still in good shape.

I also has a vineyard customer that did not keep up on maintenance with TN95FAs. I rebuilt one SS pivot at about 7000 hrs. It did not have a loader.

/ New Holland guys...
I sold a TN55S with SS and a loader 25 years ago. A local camp still has it with 3200 hours on it currently. They don't grease it often and the SS system is still in good shape.

I also has a vineyard customer that did not keep up on maintenance with TN95FAs. I rebuilt one SS pivot at about 7000 hrs. It did not have a loader.
Is the TN series the bees knees?

And do you know if there's a way to Plumb the loader in somewhere else to free up the remotes?

/ New Holland guys... #15  
For my use absolutely the bees knees . Not a lot of snow in these pics but there’s been years where I’ve pulled this spreader through orchards with 18”+ drifts .

Attachments

• 590CC131-21B2-4DAC-A3B9-8C987C767550.jpeg
    590CC131-21B2-4DAC-A3B9-8C987C767550.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 65
  • 13247CF6-F06D-43CB-953E-4B1F90A103F6.jpeg
    13247CF6-F06D-43CB-953E-4B1F90A103F6.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
   / New Holland guys... #16  
The TN, now T4. series is very well made, all Italian built. They hold up to a lot of abuse and neglect. Clutch and PTO cables not the easiest to access, but every brand has their challenges.
There is a midmount loader valve option that utilizes the joystick for the loader and leaves the RH levers for the remotes.

/ New Holland guys...
The TN, now T4. series is very well made, all Italian built. They hold up to a lot of abuse and neglect. Clutch and PTO cables not the easiest to access, but every brand has their challenges.
There is a midmount loader valve option that utilizes the joystick for the loader and leaves the RH levers for the remotes.
Is that something I can have installed on a 2001 TN75S?

/ New Holland guys... #19  
Correction, the option was midmount couplers, operated by joystick. Add 2 more valves on the stack for a total of 4 and operate from RH levers

/ New Holland guys...
Correction, the option was midmount couplers, operated by joystick. Add 2 more valves on the stack for a total of 4 and operate from RH levers
So the FEL has to be connected to the rear remotes no matter what? No way to free them up and use the FEL?

Or are you saying the midmount couplers can free up the rears?

Last edited: