My Truth on RK Tractors

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #21  
PS: big fan of Mike and Melissa Morgan. Our properties, lifestyle and equipment needs are similar. He does a superb job sharing his life and experiences in YouTube. I wish he'd been able to keep his RK'S long enough to get the hours I have. Just into my first scheduled service post- break in, I expected better, but it's the lack of service that finished me as an RK customer.
I wonder what the real story was there. Mike seems like a guy that would not be interested in selling/marketing a machine the dealer didn't stand behind. Maybe he had some issues and decided he could not in good conscience continue. Maybe he had no issues and it was just timing.

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #22  
I wonder what the real story was there. Mike seems like a guy that would not be interested in selling/marketing a machine the dealer didn't stand behind. Maybe he had some issues and decided he could not in good conscience continue. Maybe he had no issues and it was just timing.
Maybe he wasn't authorized to speak on RK's behalf?

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #24  
They all break at some time. Some more than others but I would never buy ANY tractor without a fully stocked local dealer with certified mechanics. Somehow, I don't believe a retail store (in this case Rural King has that).

Cabelas learned their lesson with rebadged TYM's a while ago. Store salespeople cannot repair anything and it took them a while to figure that out, so no more tractors at Cabelas. RK needs to get out of the tractor business and stick with selling feed and stuff.

maybe someday they will learn the error of their ways. Until then the customer pays for their ineptness.

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #25  
On the Morgans, I think Kubota just big-footed RK. They gave/semi-permanently-loaned Mike an MX tractor, a BX tractor, and a big excavator. Savvy marketing by Kubota, and how could RK possibly compete from their product lineup?

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #27  
Exactly. Why Cabelas don't sell tractors anymore. Didn't take them long to figure that out.

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #29  
Maybe he wasn't authorized to speak on RK's behalf?
If he wasn't able to speak on their behalf, then why would they provide him with, I think was, three tractors and not expect provide feedback? Besides, when the company is providing machines to him, you can bet they may be putting their best foot forward to support him.

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #30  
If he wasn't able to speak on their behalf, then why would they provide him with, I think was, three tractors and not expect provide feedback? Besides, when the company is providing machines to him, you can bet they may be putting their best foot forward to support him.
I was talking about the RK guy here on TBN, not the Morgans.