My Truth on RK Tractors

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #31  
Wo are the Morgan's anyway? Some You Tube creation?
I have the same question. Are they some sort of advertising team?
You see a lot of that on TV commericals anymore.
Does anyone live near them or know them?

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #32  
Exactly. Why Cabelas don't sell tractors anymore. Didn't take them long to figure that out.
That has nothing to do with it...

The reason Cabela's doesn't sell tractors now, is because they were negotiating a sale to Bass Pro, and Bass Pro didn't want tractors in the deal...

That's the bottom line...

SR
The reason Cabelas doesn't sell tractors any longer is because Bass Pro was dealing to buy them, and did NOT

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #33  
Wo are the Morgan's anyway? Some You Tube creation?
They have a successful YouTube channel.

Having said that, Kubota gives them free equipment. They are essentially sponsored by Kubota, so I would look at them as simply entertainment. They’re shilling for Kubota.

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #34  
They have a successful YouTube channel.

Having said that, Kubota gives them free equipment. They are essentially sponsored by Kubota, so I would look at them as simply entertainment. They’re shilling for Kubota.

Just to clarify they claim to have outright purchased their excavator from Kubota. The tractors and implements are part of their advertising agreement with Kubota, and on loan until such agreement ends. They have made it clear on their channel. I have no issue with it. Much better than watching the evening news.

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #35  
Paulfun9 says " You purchased it anyway? No right to complain then!"

If you are referring to the Bluetooth, I didn't inspect the radio that closely before purchase. It was only after failing to make a Bluetooth connection in the field that I asked the question.
Yes I was and sorry if I misread what you were trying to say.
My next question is what did you do to have them make it right?
Make them give you money back to cover the value?
Force a return of the tractor due to breach of contract?
They didn’t deliver the product as advertised or contracted for so they are in breach and My attorney would have my money back or a blue tooth radio installed at thier expense in no time.
Yes I know you have to pay an attorney but for this the cost to have them write a certified letter would have immediate action and resolution. Getting the cost of a blue tooth radio covered could easily be done in small claims court without an attorney if you chose that route.

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #36  
That has nothing to do with it...

The reason Cabela's doesn't sell tractors now, is because they were negotiating a sale to Bass Pro, and Bass Pro didn't want tractors in the deal...

That's the bottom line...

SR
The reason Cabelas doesn't sell tractors any longer is because Bass Pro was dealing to buy them, and did NOT
Could have fooled me in as much as I know one of the managers at their Dundee store and that what I was told when I inquired. Have to ask, can you substantiate your claim or is it a claim without basis?

Cabelas was selling tractors long before Dick Cabela ever entered into negotiations with Bass Pro from what I understand. Don't matter much to me, I live 4 miles from the store and never set foot in it anyway. Overpriced, made in China stuff.

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #37  
I got my info from one of the guys that was negotiating, that's what he told me...

Who knows, there may be a different story coming from each person that worked there at the time.

SR

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #38  
It’s kind of funny, how you can get several different explanations from different people at different levels.

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #39  
Welcome and keep an open mind you will learn alot here

/ My Truth on RK Tractors #40  
If you go to your local Cafe and order breakfast, two eggs over easy ham hash browns and toast and it costs $10. Someone taps on your shoulder and says I can sell you that breakfast for $8. What is your thoughts?