milwaukee battery 1/2" impact question

/ milwaukee battery 1/2" impact question #1  
Tractor
Mahindra 2555 HST
Was looking at getting the M18 2962 mid torque, 650ft lb. My air impact is 750 ft lb and has always done everything i needed. Obviously, theres a part of me that says no, get the 2767 for a few dollars more that has 1400 ft lbs. It also weighs 50% more. It isnt for daily use, just fixing things when needed and figured a battery powered one might be easier if the tractor was in the field so i dont have to take an air tank and all. Anyone else get a mid torque and find it was not enough tool?

/ milwaukee battery 1/2" impact question #2  
Get them both

/ milwaukee battery 1/2" impact question #3  
Mine is the older one with supposedly 1200 pounds of loosening torque, I use it most of the time rather then the air wrenches.

/ milwaukee battery 1/2" impact question #4  
When I'm replacing wear bars on a customer's bucket, I get out my Thor 1/2" air impact. You have to use very substantial impact sockets or you'll split them. The Thor makes 1500 foot pounds in reverse and 900 tightening at 135 psi. It will snap off A325 Dome head plow bolts like butter and it's about 1/2 the cost of a Milwaukee cordless.

/ milwaukee battery 1/2" impact question #5  
I have a 2767, 2763? and a mid torque. My mid torque is my go to wrench, though most of its duties medium duty at best. Yes, lighter is real nice, but not as nice as shorter. For me, that saves a lot of extra work. Snorts right along.

/ milwaukee battery 1/2" impact question #6  
When I'm replacing wear bars on a customer's bucket, I get out my Thor 1/2" air impact. You have to use very substantial impact sockets or you'll split them. The Thor makes 1500 foot pounds in reverse and 900 tightening at 135 psi. It will snap off A325 Dome head plow bolts like butter and it's about 1/2 the cost of a Milwaukee cordless.
Yes, but he's wanting to get away from dragging air around.

/ milwaukee battery 1/2" impact question #7  
I'm cheap but I'd spend a little more for a lot more torque. I'm all about spending good money.

/ milwaukee battery 1/2" impact question #8  

If you’re working in the shop that’s a fine solution. Going home and loading the gas air compressor gets old fast compared to the Milwaukee.

/ milwaukee battery 1/2" impact question #9  
I loaded up on Milwaukee cordless tools back when they made the V28 and M28 tools. Much heavier duty than the 12 and 18 volt cordless. The V28 cordless impact works for me. It is heavy, and the batteries expensive. But much easier than carting air around.

/ milwaukee battery 1/2" impact question #10  
If you’re working in the shop that’s a fine solution. Going home and loading the gas air compressor gets old fast compared to the Milwaukee.
I wish...lol how about a 220/3 Sullaire screw compressor in the shop.