Max26XL Hydraulics

/ Max26XL Hydraulics #43  
38megs. Maybe I could upload it to DropBox and establish a link.
You should also be able to do an "Export" of the image as a Jpeg and adjust the image size down to 2-3MB, which is plenty clear on a monitor.

/ Max26XL Hydraulics
Thank you everyone for your research and input. I removed the cap today and found a plug in the port. I removed it, replaced the cap and the 3 point went up. My elation was short-lived since now the 3 point will not go down. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
   / Max26XL Hydraulics
You should also be able to do an "Export" of the image as a Jpeg and adjust the image size down to 2-3MB, which is plenty clear on a monitor.
I'll do that. See my comment above.

Last edited:
   / Max26XL Hydraulics #46  
Thank you everyone for you research and input. I removed the cap today and found a plug in the port. I removed it, replaced the cap and the 3 point went up. My elation was short-lived since now the 3 point will not go down. Any thoughts?
you moved the lever down and put weight on the 3pt right? its gravity down

/ Max26XL Hydraulics
you moved the lever down and put weight on the 3pt right? its gravity down
I actually stood on it with the lever down and it wouldn't budge. It seems locked in the up position.

/ Max26XL Hydraulics
I was able to fertilize two pastures today with the 3 point in the up position. I will be spraying for weeds tomorrow, but won't be able to use the rake in the lower position. Should I reinsert the plug I removed to see if the 3 point will lower?

/ Max26XL Hydraulics #49  
The dial that controls your 3 point lowering speed, what position is it in. If it's all the way closed 3pt won't go down.

/ Max26XL Hydraulics
The dial that controls your 3 point lowering speed, what position is it in. If it's all the way closed 3pt won't go down.
I normally keep it in the middle but with the current situation I have it all the way open.