Buying Advice Looking to buy my first tractor

/ Looking to buy my first tractor
It's been a few months and I love my B2601! It's been amazing and has helped us deal with tree removal in a way we just couldn't do before.
I've added expanded metal to the grille and the tilt feature for the grill. I also got a toothbar and just got the parts in to add a level indicator and some Artilian work lights before winter. I'm planning on also getting some edge tamers.

Attachments

• IMG_4295.jpeg
    IMG_4295.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4288.jpeg
    IMG_4288.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4235.jpeg
    IMG_4235.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_4095.jpeg
    IMG_4095.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 75
   / Looking to buy my first tractor #43  
How did you ever get along without a CUT before?

/ Looking to buy my first tractor #44  
Itr don't matter what you say IMHO HD and Kabuto are way over
priced! I would look at something else pehaps Yanma, Koiti, etc
if you to the 75 hp class check out the Deutz 5080D and GEM

willy

/ Looking to buy my first tractor #45  
I ask that very question of myself all the time, lol.

Sure is handy to have one around. Glad the OP is happy with his.

Everything took a lot more manual labor. 😜 Seriously, so many things I've done would have been significantly easier especially putting up the greenhouse, pulling out a hedge row, taking down trees....

/ Looking to buy my first tractor #47  
Everything took a lot more manual labor. 😜 Seriously, so many things I've done would have been significantly easier especially putting up the greenhouse, pulling out a hedge row, taking down trees....
Good tractor purchase, and the reduced manual labor you will get to enjoy for years. Always liked the B2601. Thanks for the updates.

/ Looking to buy my first tractor #48  
If I knew what I do now, I'd buy a tractor 20 years ago. I get stuff done LOTS quicker.

/ Looking to buy my first tractor #49  
I'd have bought a better tractor 10 years ago if I had known where DPF and prices would be today.

Yeah, I just glossed over Willys post since they clearly didn't read what came before.
I really liked the Yanmar and almost went with a SA325. The price was right, it was comfortable, included the rear remotes I wanted. Dealer was one of the better ones, but still about an hour away and the only Yanmar dealer around.
I also liked the Kioti, but the dealer was the worst. Reminded me of sketchy used car salesman so it didn't matter that I liked the tractor or the price, no way I'd ever buy from that dealer.

So far, my B2601 seems to be the perfect size. Small enough for my smaller property, big enough to do what I have needed to do so far. Only time I've run into possibly wanting a bigger machine was loading the 3' diameter maple into a dump truck and I could have used another couple inches of lift height. However, my garage has low ceilings so any bigger might not have fit in my garage. This is also the reason I have a Tacoma instead of a full size truck.