looking for rare metric bolts

/ looking for rare metric bolts #31  
belmetric may work! For some reason they did not come up in my search.

LS parts may work, half of the factory bolts where I did not plate are longer so I may be able to order 16 of them. Thanks everyone for your input, I will give update when I know more.
Isn't Belmetric the $45/bolt place?

/ looking for rare metric bolts #32  
Is it possible to use allthread cut to size and nuts for your application ?

/ looking for rare metric bolts
Web Parts Catalog.

See where the factory frame goes from double to single - that is where it cracked and the single plate I doubled to match the front. So I should be able to get 16 of those id #10.

Thanks everyone!

/ looking for rare metric bolts #34  
Web Parts Catalog.

See where the factory frame goes from double to single - that is where it cracked and the single plate I doubled to match the front. So I should be able to get 16 of those id #10.

Thanks everyone!
You may want to triple check your bolt thread pitch.

I checked the parts catalog and they list M14x1.5 which it a lot easier to find. M14x1.25 is pretty much an odd size and most likely a specialty thread of some sorts.

1674770478963.png

/ looking for rare metric bolts #37  
M14 x 1.25 is very close to 9/16-18. It is about .011" smaller and the pitch is about .006" finer. You could probably get away with tapping 9/16-18. In fact, are you sure that's not what it is? An M14 x 1.25 bolt might thread into a 9/16-18 hole just because it is smaller. If it was my tractor I would be tempted.
Eric