looking for rare metric bolts

/ looking for rare metric bolts #43  
Actually Jimmy Carter got the ball rolling but Ronald Regan put a stop to it, I sure don’t know why.
Not a lot of enthusiasm among the American public for it, especially when it came to weights or measurements (ie-mileage). Then again, with so much being manufactured overseas try to find a product made in the last 35 years or so that doesn't have metric fasteners.

/ looking for rare metric bolts #44  
There are only three countries in the world that are not using SI units, Liberia, Myanmar and the US :)

/ looking for rare metric bolts #46  
Jimmy Carter is very intelligent.
And this from someone that used to use an imperial gallon and think it was correct.

/ looking for rare metric bolts #47  
And this from someone that used to use an imperial gallon and think it was correct.
At one time Imperial gallons were being used. Fortunately, the Metric system was introduced.

/ looking for rare metric bolts #48  
At one time Imperial gallons were being used. Fortunately, the Metric system was introduced.
In your opinion not in mine, you are entitled to yours, I'm entitled to mine.
And then I know mine is correct :ROFLMAO:
All others are wrong

/ looking for rare metric bolts #50  
Earlier I said I got a bolt from the dealer, it was actually a nut. It’s shown in the left side of the picture below. It’s for the front of the mower deck and is metric. At our local farm store I took a nut with me, it would thread onto an English bolt so I bought the nut for it. The English nut would not thread onto the bracket, just different enough. The dealer had the correct one, for something like $4.
89DB1828-5C3B-4FCC-85E5-F827F6A239B4.jpeg