Oil & Fuel L2502 smokes really bad at cold start

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #61  
I’ll add to my Original post.this is not my video but my tractor acts similar to this. It’s not exceptable.

That's a lot of smoke. Like, I'd expect some from a machine without DPF, but that's a lot.
Agree....man, that is a ton of smoke. Neighbor has a new LX3310 and it hardly smokes on startup. That smoking video reminds me of my dads old David Bradley tractor.....bad. I hope the dealer fix works for the OP as that would be unacceptable.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #64  
Sounds like the dealer and Kubota finally have the problem figured out and your tractor will soon be running properly. If they don’t get it fixed pretty soon I would ask for a different tractor or a 100% refund.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #65  
Just got off the phone with the dealership. They said they might swap out the tractor but then they found a service bulletin. They have to add a shim under the fuel injectors. This is how kubota adjust the fuel on these tractors. They ordered part and said it would be in on Tuesday and they will pick up the tractor and fix it. I don't like messing with a new factory put together tractor and I don't have great confidence in their service department. Anyway they at least recognized that the tractor bellowing smoke for 6 minutes is a problem. I will let you know how I make out.

Man I think this tractor was built on Friday. Low on UDT and fuel problems.
They put the tractor together first then added the loader and never checked the hydraulic fluid again..

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #68  
That's awesome; it's great to hear they're working to make this right. I hope the new machine offers no headaches, and that whatever is causing the smoking on some of these machines is discovered and fixed.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start
That's awesome; it's great to hear they're working to make this right. I hope the new machine offers no headaches, and that whatever is causing the smoking on some of these machines is discovered and fixed.

They figured out from a service bulletin that kubota Canada has encountered a few fuel injector adjustments. They said they adjust the fuel by shims and had ordered them and was going to install them next week.

They gave me the options of a new tractor or fix the one I had.

I took a new one. Man that is great service and went beyond the call off duty.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start
Sounds like the dealer and Kubota finally have the problem figured out and your tractor will soon be running properly. If they don’t get it fixed pretty soon I would ask for a different tractor or a 100% refund.

Just heard back again from them. They are giving me a new tractor next week. The dealer sure is trying hard to make things right.