Oil & Fuel L2502 smokes really bad at cold start

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #71  
   / L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #72  
I think you're concern is legitimate one to three minutes is kind of excessive. I think it is indicative of a bigger problem. I would not let them pass that off on me.
[/QUOTE]

If that was an old Chinese tractor folks would be ripping it to pieces right now.

GLAD they are replacing it No reason to put up that much smoke on a New tractor.

Last edited:
   / L2502 smokes really bad at cold start
I think you're concern is legitimate one to three minutes is kind of excessive. I think it is indicative of a bigger problem. I would not let them pass that off on me.

If that was an old Chinese tractor folks would be ripping it to pieces right now.

GLAD they are replacing it No reason to put up that much smoke on a New tractor.
[/QUOTE]
Yep. ripping it to pieces. Yes it is peace of mind that I will have a new one factory built.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start
New L2502 arrived. This one the lift arms won’t raised. Moved the control value raised the loader full height to release any air, opened the plug hoping it would clear an air lock. No go. Called the dealer. Got me to check a few things. Now they are sending over the truck with the other new tractor I had and a machanic.

Is kubota quality control gone down that bad. Two new tractors both with problems.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #76  
New L2502 arrived. This one the lift arms won’t raised. Moved the control value raised the loader full height to release any air, opened the plug hoping it would clear an air lock. No go. Called the dealer. Got me to check a few things. Now they are sending over the truck with the other new tractor I had and a machanic.

Is kubota quality control gone down that bad. Two new tractors both with problems.
Third Times A Charm......

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #77  
:-x

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #79  

Sounds like a dealer prep issue to me. When I received mine, there was a big checklist that the guy who delivered the tractor showed me. They checked everything to be sure of functionality. They even had a blue paint dot on every lug nut and loader bolt to indicate that these were tightened.

Last edited: