Oil & Fuel L2502 smokes really bad at cold start

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #11  
My philosophy is... Where there is smoke, there is fire and that applies to all diesels.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start
Nope, when it is really cold our Kubota will smoke and run rough for about 15 or 20 seconds max after starting. Then it settles down, runs smooth & no more smoke at any constant RPM.
However, it will always blow a gust of black smoke when changing RPM no matter if it is cold or totally warmed up .... always has done that.
That’s what I was expecting.

Nope, when it is really cold our Kubota will smoke and run rough for about 15 or 20 seconds max after starting. Then it settles down, runs smooth & no more smoke at any constant RPM.
However, it will always blow a gust of black smoke when changing RPM no matter if it is cold or totally warmed up .... always has done that.

Is yours an L2502 or l2501. 25 hp?

Even at not so cold 5 celcuis or 35 f, my new L2502 runs rought and smokes like crazy for about 3 minutes. There will be no mice or rats survive in my garage.

Anybody else have this trouble?

I’ll add to my Original post.this is not my video but my tractor acts similar to this. It’s not exceptable.

/ L2502 smokes really bad at cold start #18  
Wow sounds like a old biplane....

If you end up finding enough wrong with it, you will get all your money back and the dealer will owe you money!

It’s disappointing. How the hellcan kubota put something like that on the market. The l series tractor is one of their best sellers and they are going the screw then self. It’s not hard to test that it’s pretty obvious. Secondly how could the dealer let it go out the door.