Koti DK45HSE part identification needed

/ Koti DK45HSE part identification needed #21  
I am also thinking it is perhaps a lifting eye or something like that.

/ Koti DK45HSE part identification needed #23  
Looks like a small block Chevy lifting bracket

/ Koti DK45HSE part identification needed
   / Koti DK45HSE part identification needed #25  
x3 on Engine29 and Sawworcs. My 2006 DK45SC has two of those; I leave them on the FEL just in case...and periodically retighten the bolts so the brackets don't flop around.
Bob

x3 on Engine29 and Sawworcs. My 2006 DK45SC has two of those; I leave them on the FEL just in case...and periodically retighten the bolts so the brackets don't flop around.
Bob

I'll check on this over the weekend when I got back out there. Exactly where are these located on the FEL?

Reply from my dealer:

"This is a tie down that held the loader to shipping pallet. It must have been stuck to the loader frame. Just throw it away."

I will keep it as it might be useful in the future.

Thanks for all of the good responses.

/ Koti DK45HSE part identification needed #28  
Reply from my dealer:

"This is a tie down that held the loader to shipping pallet. It must have been stuck to the loader frame. Just throw it away."

I will keep it as it might be useful in the future.

Thanks for all of the good responses.

good to know. though i have no idea where it was attached to......i didnt have them on mine

/ Koti DK45HSE part identification needed #29  
I'll try to remember to take a picture, since I've left these on my tractor. Its cold outside, though, so I may wimp out on picture-taking!
Bob

/ Koti DK45HSE part identification needed #30  
Here you go. My DK45 is a 2006; they must have changed the color of the bracket since then.
DK45FELBracket.jpg