Jubilee front tire pressure

/ Jubilee front tire pressure #1  

krogers

Tractor
ford jubilee
I checked tire pressures on my, new to me, Jubilee. I found the front tires have over 60 lbs pressure in them. The tires are labeled as 6.50-16 6 ply. The manual I have does not show that size tire in the recommended pressures chart. The closest the chart comes to my tires is 6.00-16 6ply. The chart recommends pressures from 20lbs to 44lbs depending on the load per wheel. My thought was to lower the pressure to 40lbs to be under the max recommendation. Does this sound right? Thanks for any input.

/ Jubilee front tire pressure #2  
If you do not have a loader on this tractor, 35psi will be plenty. 45psi would be my max if you have a loader.

/ Jubilee front tire pressure #3  
I checked tire pressures on my, new to me, Jubilee. I found the front tires have over 60 lbs pressure in them. The tires are labeled as 6.50-16 6 ply. The manual I have does not show that size tire in the recommended pressures chart. The closest the chart comes to my tires is 6.00-16 6ply. The chart recommends pressures from 20lbs to 44lbs depending on the load per wheel. My thought was to lower the pressure to 40lbs to be under the max recommendation. Does this sound right? Thanks for any input.
Chances are that your NAA had a loader on it in the past. Without power steering, you put a wider tire and pump it up to make it a little easier to steer with a full bucket. I would not run more than 28psi in them and 14psi in the rears if you don't intend to put a loader on it.

/ Jubilee front tire pressure #4  
The sidewall of the tire usually gives the maximum load the tire can support and the maximum pressure which would be used to carry that load. It is not recommended that you exceed the maximum pressure. You may wish to run at or near the maximum to make steering a bit easier.

/ Jubilee front tire pressure
Thank all of you for the input. I should have mentioned there is a loader.

DSC00511.JPG

/ Jubilee front tire pressure #8  
I have 6 ply - R1 - Titans on the front of my Kubota M6040. Sidewall recommends 30 psi max. I have a loader and that is the pressure I run in the front tires.

/ Jubilee front tire pressure #9  
I have 6 ply - R1 - Titans on the front of my Kubota M6040. Sidewall recommends 30 psi max. I have a loader and that is the pressure I run in the front tires.
Do you have power steering on your Kubota?

/ Jubilee front tire pressure #10  
Whatever the sidewall states as max PSI is what you should use since it has a loader. No matter what since it is a NAA with a loader steering by armstrong is going to be fully present and felt.