Jinman has passed.

/ Jinman has passed. #81  
Again, thank you all so much for the kind words. It is amazing how many people have commented and said such wonderful things about Jim. It is extremely comforting to know he touched numerous lives and will be remembered by so many. We miss him dreadfully, but smile whenever there's another post about Jinman.

/ Jinman has passed. #83  
Again, thank you all so much for the kind words. It is amazing how many people have commented and said such wonderful things about Jim. It is extremely comforting to know he touched numerous lives and will be remembered by so many. We miss him dreadfully, but smile whenever there's another post about Jinman.
Good to see you posting Kathy! Stay with us girl. Jim's gone and we do miss him, but you're still here and we wouldn't want to miss you as well. You're still in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything - you know who to call.

/ Jinman has passed. #84  
I had a nice talk with him a couple of years back, great guy, was Jim! I have been on very little since last spring, for various reasons. Somehow I totally missed that he was suffering from breast cancer, and I'm very sorry to hear of his passing.
I was always impressed with that avatar of his. Rest well my friend...

/ Jinman has passed. #85  
Kathy, I still come across threads while looking up info that he'd participated in. I can honestly say that I think about him more often than that.

Prayers for you and all the family.

And thank you for sharing him with us.

/ Jinman has passed. #86  
Rest in Peace Jinman. I never met the man, but read his posts. Sorry for his passing, I know he will be missed on TBN, and clearly by his friends and family.

/ Jinman has passed. #87  
I'm trying to edit the videos we have of the lift project at Jim's. Old age and short memory is making it a lot tougher than it should be. Plus I have three computers and an IPad and they don't seem to want to talk to each other. Oh to be a kid again so all of this would be natural and easy.

Norte Tejas get together has a ton of photos of Jim and TBN family. I captured one of the photos that is the Jim I know.

Attachments

• Jim.jpg
    Jim.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 241
   / Jinman has passed. #88  
This decent man treated others with kindness, generosity and good humor. One could always enjoy and appreciate his helpful, informative posts. A loss for everyone and especially for his family and close friends. A prayer and warmest thoughts for them.

/ Jinman has passed. #89  
Just saw this thread; very saddened to hear about Jim's passing. I'm a relative newbie to the forum, but I always read his posts carefully, as they were so very helpful to a new tractor owner. ijk