Jinman has passed.

/ Jinman has passed. #91  
I just returned to TBN today after an extended absence and am extremely saddened to see this thread. Jim was a great contributor to the site, a gracious host, and an all around good person. To his family, please accept my family's condolences and know that he was appreciated by many people you have never met. Kathy, thank you for sharing him with us.

/ Jinman has passed. #92  
Thank you, each and every one of you, for continuing to post your thoughtful words about Jinman - my Dearest Husband Jim. I am comforted and blessed by each kind word I read. Thank you.

/ Jinman has passed. #94  
Thank you, each and every one of you, for continuing to post your thoughtful words about Jinman - my Dearest Husband Jim. I am comforted and blessed by each kind word I read. Thank you.

Kathy texted us a week or so ago. They are doing well and think of the TBN family often. Grandson Scott will be graduating in May, time marches on.

/ Jinman has passed. #97  
Sure glad to hear they're doing well. And I sure thought Scott was younger than that; yep, time flies.

/ Jinman has passed. #98  
Just seems like yesterday I was reading about his pond. :(

/ Jinman has passed. #99  
Thanks for posting Harvey, time is flying by. Jim signed his name on that shape of Texas on the bridge to the left.

/ Jinman has passed. #100  
Good to hear she's doing well.