Idiots overloading trailers.

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #11  
Don't mess with Texas? I'm assuming that's a d4 cat? I can confidently say I've never overloaded a trailer that bad. Lol

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #13  
Right. I hate that way of thinking. I bought a 10k trailer many years ago instead of the standard 7k car hauler. Well, when I bought a skid steer a couple years ago, I realized I was AT capacity, if not just a bit above (Axles good for 10,400, trailer probably weighed 2700, left me with around 7700# to haul). My SS weighs 7500 not counting any attachments.

Well, last weekend I just upgraded to a 14k trailer, so I'm good to go for a while now!

View attachment 838424
At the dealer
Once tow company tried to haul a old mf 698 on a car
Trailer a hundred miles To us
Ended sending his lowboy out to get
Tractor and trailer
Came
In yard with tractor
Still
On car trailer my boss says what idiot tried that and the guy said me
We laughed pretty hard in a oh **** kind of way still
Good laugh today

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #14  
The one with the dozer on it says Big Tex, it must be strong enough.
Big Tex says their PI model has Max Payload of 5,020 lbs.

So, hope he has half tank of fuel or less to compensate!

Last edited:
   / Idiots overloading trailers. #15  
Big Tex says their PI model has Max Payload of 5,020 lbs.

So, hope he is half tank of fuel or less to compensate!

D3s or 4s are small. Especially with a 6 way and enclosed cab lol if your quiet enough you can hear the trailer screaming in overloaded pain.

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #16  
A couple years ago my son borrowed my 1000 lb capacity trailer to move some firewood a few miles. I looked at how much wood was piled on and told him it was way overloaded. He just ignored me. I again insisted it was overloaded as he was getting ready to leave my property. He just said yeah, yeah dad. And left. The completely bottomed out springs allowed the screws holding the fenders on to cut grooves in the tires. This caused the tires to burst just a bit away from my place. So I got two new tires and wheels and my son didn't save any time. He was pretty sheepish about the whole thing. I was frankly tired of telling him obvious things which is why I let him drive off with the overloaded trailer. But I did point out the bottomed out springs. Twice.
Eric

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #17  
Don't mess with Texas? I'm assuming that's a d4 cat? I can confidently say I've never overloaded a trailer that bad. Lol
Do exaggerate, it’s a D3 if you zoom in and look. A D3 weighs 20,000 pounds I looked it up. Anything with Tex in its name can take it!

I wonder if some of these pictures are staged or real? Can people really put 20,000 pounds on a 7000 pound trailer and expect good results.

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #18  
Right. I hate that way of thinking. I bought a 10k trailer many years ago instead of the standard 7k car hauler. Well, when I bought a skid steer a couple years ago, I realized I was AT capacity, if not just a bit above (Axles good for 10,400, trailer probably weighed 2700, left me with around 7700# to haul). My SS weighs 7500 not counting any attachments.

Well, last weekend I just upgraded to a 14k trailer, so I'm good to go for a while now!

View attachment 838424
This is about a 10 ton machine. I guess technically it means it should fit on that 7000 lb landscaping trailer. Notice the fenders are driven into the tops of thee tires, which is probably why they are flat.

Edit; Dodge Man posted while I was looking the weight up. :thumbsup"

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #19  
Wonder what was pulling discussed bulldozer? A 1/2 ton lol.

/ Idiots overloading trailers. #20  
Do exaggerate, it’s a D3 if you zoom in and look. A D3 weighs 20,000 pounds I looked it up. Anything with Tex in its name can take it!

I wonder if some of these pictures are staged or real? Can people really put 20,000 pounds on a 7000 pound trailer and expect good results.

The picture of the dozer is real. But I have no idea of the story on it.