3-Point Hitch Hyd Top link installed CK3510SEHC

/ Hyd Top link installed CK3510SEHC #1  

Diesel2697

Tractor
Simplicity Legacy XL Diesel
Finally got my hydraulic top link cut welded and then installed today. It’s going to make things a lot easier. I ordered a longer one than the stock link, possibly even too long, but I can always put the stock one on if needed. I put the Pat’s Easy Change on the lift arms so they are around 3.5” to 4” longer. I had a John Deere quick release hook top link end welded onto the hyd link to make implement changes a snap. Especially with the Pat’s Easy Change on the lift arms. IMG_7088.JPGIMG_7089.JPG

/ Hyd Top link installed CK3510SEHC #2  
That's awesome. Is that lever on the side for raising and lowering the 3 point from the rear?

/ Hyd Top link installed CK3510SEHC
That's awesome. Is that lever on the side for raising and lowering the 3 point from the rear?

Thank you. Yes that’s exactly what it’s for. Extremely handy to have too.

/ Hyd Top link installed CK3510SEHC #4  
I didn't think the CK had that option. I bought mine a few years ago. Wonder if that's something I can retro install with factory pieces...?

/ Hyd Top link installed CK3510SEHC
I didn't think the CK had that option. I bought mine a few years ago. Wonder if that's something I can retro install with factory pieces...?

That I don’t know. I do know the open station tractors don’t have it. I looked at the same tractor just open station about a month before I bought mine with the cab and it didn’t have it. The open station was a SE model so it had all the extras but no rear 3 point lift control. It’s possible that it could be done. It’s all mechanical and hooked into the linkage coming out of the cab. Both levers move when you lift/lower.

/ Hyd Top link installed CK3510SEHC #6  
That lever is the best option on the tractor in my opinion. Use it all the time.

/ Hyd Top link installed CK3510SEHC #7  
You're totally set now! :thumbsup:

Remove link arm lever is the cat's meow. My Kubota B7800 lank arm stuff is total ****. My NX, with the extendable link arms, makes things a LOT easier (and when you're messing around with substantially heavier implements it's necessary).

In case you might find you need to do it, you can rotate the block on that top link, if that helps to route the houses. The default for the hoses on the top link that I got for my NX resulted in them sticking UP which would hit on stuff when I had the link disconnected and in the stow position; I just rotated the block so the hoses fed to the side.

/ Hyd Top link installed CK3510SEHC #8  
Finally got my hydraulic top link cut welded and then installed today. It’s going to make things a lot easier. I ordered a longer one than the stock link, possibly even too long, but I can always put the stock one on if needed. I put the Pat’s Easy Change on the lift arms so they are around 3.5” to 4” longer. I had a John Deere quick release hook top link end welded onto the hyd link to make implement changes a snap. Especially with the Pat’s Easy Change on the lift arms. View attachment 665526View attachment 665527

Have to admit I've never seen the John Deere quick release hook top link. I'm going to have to take a look at one for my tractor. Seems I'm always having to fiddle with the top link length to get it in the right position.

/ Hyd Top link installed CK3510SEHC #9  

Yes you can. I have an early ck3510se hst which did not have the lever, however the provision is there to install it. I looked up the exploded view with the dealer and identified and ordered each part that I was missing. I think it ended up running me between $500 and $600 but it's worth every penny. I used to reach through the back window to manipulate the 3pt from outside and it at 6'4" I could barely reach it and it wasn't comfortable.

/ Hyd Top link installed CK3510SEHC #10  
I guess I never updated. I wound up getting all the pieces, and it installed easily. The one piece on the diagram was reversed, but I figured it out. And 5 to 600 seems steep. I think I paid 450 and that was with the WSM and parts manual, along with the 3 point lever system...