Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,231  
Good morning! A colder than normal morning at 49˚F. Had 1" of rain yesterday, and the wind continues from the North high in the mid 60s today. Cloudy skies but no more rain. At least I will not have to turn the yard irrigation system on for another week.

Will try to put in a few games of pickle ball after church, can't let this cool weather go to waste since Buppies is predicting a hotter than normal Summer.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,232  
Good morning, the low is 31 and going to a high of 43°F. Wind WSW 9 mph. (Copied off environment Canada website and translated by me) Becoming cloudy near noon with a few rain showers or flurries changing to flurries at times heavy this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Local snowfall amount 3/4". Wind becoming west 13 mph gusting to 30 this morning then increasing to 25 gusting to 35 late this afternoon.

I do have some town stuff and maybe the dump to do today, but I will do that in the rain. Bright and sunny right now, going to try and get some more done on the tank install, before the rain.

There is my day plotted.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #189,233  
Hello !

I am sorry, didnt check in for a week. Somehow was crazy busy week. But that "to-do" list is only growing longer....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice, cold but sunny day here. Forecast says - snow for next week. Not so nice as all my cars have summer tires already.
Will see

~~~~~~~

Yesterday went to village from where I am. My sister with her family is there.
For winter I opened my apartment for family of refugees from Ukraine. Man is with some health issues, that's why he is not at war. Now he works at construction company. My sis says he is good with tiles, paints etc. Woman has worked in huge sewing factory. In our village we dont have anything like this, so now she works at restaurant, with dishes. Kid is at school.
As they have got jobs they are able to rent apartment for themselves and vacated mine. I found my apartment super-nice - sparkling clean and neat. Nice people.

Yesterday with sister we have worked at cemetery, on our parents grave.
Across EU cemetery traditions are very different. Here we have cemeteries more like forest-park-garden. A lot of trees, plants. A lot of work to keep them nice.

Today back at home. Our second daughter have 18 :)

She is looking to study architecture so I bought for her like 30 years old drawing board. Mint condition, just need to clean it and adjust rulers. When I have studied engineering AutoCAD was not a thing yet, so we have learned on those. really liked technical drawing. I am exited to put that desk together no less that daughter

~~~~~~~~~~

Helo, I’m posting a picture of our cocktail hour prior to go out for dinner ! If you zoom in, we are drinking Vilnius Gin, that our friends from Lithuania brought over here last year ! Trying to catch up with David on the Happy Hour !! 😉

Hi

Have never seen that Vilnius gin
I am spoiling myself with Yu gin :)

Helogabals, hope the twins had good birthday. New car working good still? I saw where Tesla laid off a bunch of workers. Even some here by Austin at the factory they make the trucks and cars in.
New mod 3 is really nice car. Tesla have made big improvements. Just not sure how that visual "park-distance-controll" will work without sensors at winters, with dirty cameras
Other than that - improved efficiency, noise protection, solid interior, no more rattling etc

I have heard about lay-offs. Pity, of course. But they have like 140.000 people in Tesla :oops:

Have a nice Sunday !
(Just hope next week will be a bit easier for me)

/ Good morning!!!! #189,234  
For tick control during our brush clearing we have a sock filled with sulfur and pat it on our shoes, socks and lower pant legs. Seems to work no-one at FireWise ever complains of ticks.
I remember Jinman having us do the same when we attended a TX get together. No problems with ticks while there.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,235  
45 outside right now. Done with the morning chores. Yesterday ended up being somewhat productive.

Took the wife out for ice cream. Big win. Because ice cream makes everything better. LOL.

Managed to start tearing into outbuilding, reclaiming wood for the Milk House wall. Unfortunate, not as straight as it looked. So more work on getting it laid up right and true. Will go get some more pieces in a bit.

Hopped on the ZTR, but ran out of energy and light. Half-way through the property. This AM it is back to overcast and really wet grass. May not be dry enough to cut even later. Looks like I missed the window of opportunity for the grass. May have to wait until another sunny day. The grass is nice, green and thick. Probably could cut it every 3 to 4 days at this rate.

Hope all have a good Sunday. Be safe, those ailing, be well.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,236  
Good morning
36° when I woke up, already 44 on its way to low 50’s under a clear sky.

Yesterday was a mixed bag. Made room for over a dozen tubs of alpaca wares, but now have a mess to clean up, and full trash cans. Have to find quite a bit more room as well.
Went to restaurant and measured up for the wall mount for a large condensing unit for the walk-in freezer. Old unit is on the roof and a PIA to service. I’ll make brackets out of stainless angle and mount it on the back wall.

The fusion lesson for the day was drawing bucket ears for a Kubota KX057 excavator for the next project which is going to be a log splitter to mount with those ears.

Ran some errands, cleaned some gutters, and called it a day.

Today might involve mowing after breakfast with youngest son.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,237  
good morning all
up most of the night, pretty exhausted but feel better
kept some food down but still weak and shaky.
Cancelled my appointment at old homestead today, will reschedule
thanks for well wishes

/ Good morning!!!! #189,238  
Good Sunday Morning!
Much cooler today after the rain and thunderstorms last night. 50F and a little breezy. Poured out 3/4" from the rain guage. From the thunder and lightning I expected over an inch.

Going to church and maybe eat catfish with my son after. Then we will see what the day brings. Our Early Voting for the May 4th Uniform Elections starts Monday so I'll be getting up early in the morning.

Everyone have a great Lord's Day! Prayers for our Nation!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,239  
good morning all
up most of the night, pretty exhausted but feel better
kept some food down but still weak and shaky.
Cancelled my appointment at old homestead today, will reschedule
thanks for well wishes
Have you seen a Dr.? Rule out food poisioning? Hope you get well sooon!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,240  
Good Morning,
Ct, 32 to start going to 54 ! Muted sun out this morning with no prospects of it becoming sunny !

Since it’s cool out the plan is to do more work cleaning out our basement!

Monday I’m planning on cutting the grass short one more time before leaving for Florida for two weeks ! Visiting my sister in St Augustine for two days and then driving to Plant City on the west coast to visit Kathleen’s brother for two days and then onto Anna Maria Island for 10 days to enjoy the weather and the beach !

Went to the early service at church this morning, not many people there ! Good service just the same, our interim priest is from Haiti, very nice lady !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏