Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,221  
Got the rest of the yard mowed. Grass was really tall. Cool wind blowing strong all day.
Caulked the stove pipe, might need it tonight. I got black, thought I ordered clear, but used it anyways.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,223  
Pond, paved roads, 3 minutes to town. Should'nt they pay you to buy an equivalent property, and the hassles of acquiring and moving???
Dealing with a condemnation process is a tedious business. Get legal advice from someone who has experience. You should do it now rather than later. Just be prepared. Trying to get everything together after they come knocking makes it more difficult.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,224  
   / Good morning!!!! #189,225  
Drinking warm cup of coffee. 35° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 57° with mix of sun and clouds. If clouds move away this morning. Will have frost. Did stay in most of the day. Some exercise is required. Foot is feeling better. Another conserve energy day should get it back to normal. Good day to watch some NASCAR.
qOrqP0E.jpg

Drew, hope you are feeling better today.

Prayer and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,226  
Morning all!
Currently 33 going to the lower 50's.
Up early today feeling the repercussions of yesterday's work! Spent almost all day picking up sticks, raking the yard and digging up this years crop of rocks and boulders! I also got the riding mower battery installed and running.
I'm sorry to say that I might have angered the snow gods as I also removed the snow blower from the tractor and put it away for the season.
Looks like today will be a rest and recuperate kind of day!
I had a friend cut down a maple tree this week so I got to pick up and process a small load for the shop. I made a quick bowl for them in repayment.
IMG_8104.jpg

My latest creations are a couple of boxes made out of cedar.
IMG_8017.jpg

IMG_8022.jpg

IMG_8041.jpg

Off for more coffee. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,227  
More great wood work thanks for sharing

54 high in upper 50s rain moving in thru lunch time. Got most of grass mowed last night very thick, goose still on nest

Feel better Drew

sodamo hope you are better

Prayers for all our country

/ Good morning!!!! #189,228  
47 going to 57. Maybe rain. Weather forecast had been way off this week. =

Ken, that prom photo brings back memories. Nice looking couple.

Kyle, good luck with the ROW problem.

Cut a big load of firewood yesterday. Stacked the small rounds, but need to split most of it, once the phoebes let me get to my splitter. Found two embedded deer ticks from my hike...need to do better checking now that they are out.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,229  
29F clear sky made ice last night 🙄 might reach 50F.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...finsh cutting cleaning upside field,hoping last snow pile has melt and clean rake the area,put game cams out,after that just kick back.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,230  
Found two embedded deer ticks from my hike...need to do better checking now that they are out.
For tick control during our brush clearing we have a sock filled with sulfur and pat it on our shoes, socks and lower pant legs. Seems to work no-one at FireWise ever complains of ticks.