Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,181  
Good morning, the low is 34 and the high to 41°F. Wind WSW 11 mph. 40% chance of showers.

Yesterday and the day before it stopped raining about 2 or 3 P.M., about the time we usually stop working for the day. :( (Nothing got done on the tank install).
Today IF it doesn't rain until later there WILL be something done on the install. At minimum get the hose reel up. Then it will be just the tank, pump and gauge/whistle to go.

Scaredychicken, back when I was boat shopping, there was a woman in Montreal that wanted to sell me a 50' Trojan for 10 grand. She was going to pay the freight out of the 10 Gs. I told her I wanted the exact location of the boat so I could sent a surveyor to look it over. She said she would supply the surveyor.
This was all done by email, so I took it all to the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) and let them look it over. They told me that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is a scam. I sure am glad I didn't bite.
I only buy in person, now.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #189,182  
43F light rain falling ending late morning mid 50's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...4 hours at part store..Afternoon stop HD for PT 6x6 and couple odds and ends stop for critter food.
If enough zip left cleaning cutting limbs branches side field edges,lot of ice storm damage. :(

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,183  
55 going to 71. Got a sprinkle yesterday, and the high was 12F less than forecast, but felt good.

Got a good hike in trying out some different trail shoes, and bumped into someone I hadn't seen in almost 20 years. Lots of wild azalea, pink lady slippers and mandrake blooming.

Installed a new flag pole bracket for our new USA flag made in USA. Wind killed the old one.

Sodamo, how you feeling today?

Now that tax season is over, looking forward to a few words from Kil.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,184  
58 this morning high in mid to upper 60s even cooler tomorrow maybe a shower. Got a lot to do just need to do it.

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #189,185  
Good morning! 63˚F, North winds good chance of rain.
Last night attended a Play in town at the old theater, it was very good. Today our town has a music festival in the park. Ticket prices are a bit high $194 to $11,000.
IMG_3289.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #189,186  
Just like wngsprd this AM. 55 going to 71. Yesterday it never really rained, and the sun never showed up. Those conditions -cloudy, prevented me from doing any grass work. Today does not look any better for that job. I'll need to find something else to do today. Maybe it will dry up later. In any case, its not sunny and dry.

I may go tear down some walls on an outbuilding and reclaim the lumber. The "barn" wood will makes its way into the Milk House which has come to a screeching halt work wise. Too much other stuff and noise going on to get back to it.

Hope all have a great w/e. Be safe.

Oh, getting notified from multiple sources now on infrastructure upgrades (substations, lines, ROW's) coming to our area. I need to get detailed info on a new ROW or possible expansion. A 36 mile project to feed a neighboring counties data center needs. If it goes where I think it may go, looks like we will be shopping for a new home. Too bad. There is too much money involved to stop it, like some of my neighbors state they will do. Funny how this stuff gets made public after the fact. Not really funny, lack of transparency and inter-county cooperation.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,187  
Good Morning,
Vt, 44 to start going to 56 ! On and off drizzle now and some clearing later !

Don, how was the musical ? My wife loves to go !

Hope to get some weed killer down on the sides of the DW before we head back to Ct !

I did manage to lift the ZT up with the tractor and sharpened the blades, also hit all the high spots in the lawn ! I can’t get back up here for a couple of weeks or longer so I tried to cut it low !

We are leaving for our Florida vacation on Tuesday morning, so need to pack for that !

Hope all have a good Saturday! 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_3866.jpeg
    IMG_3866.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
   / Good morning!!!! #189,188  
Good Morning Mike,
36 mile project to feed a neighboring counties data center needs. If it goes where I think it may go, looks like we will be shopping for a new home. Too bad. There is too much money involved to stop it, like
Mike, sorry to hear that ! That’s crazy ! Sounds like you had paradise with all those open hay fields !

Kathleen and I bought the Vermont property right after 911, in that time span to present virtually nothing has changed here ! Although tomorrow who knows !!

Best of luck with the ROW !

/ Good morning!!!! #189,190  
it was 4:30 AM, now it's 5:15 AM ... can't get back to sleep. office stuff, and tax files to do.

so I might as well pour some coffee and get on with things

Good Morning All, be safe and enjoy today