Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,151  
Good Morning,
Not a relative, not a friend, not an acquaintance, passing or present. Have no idea who this person is. Except for their criminal record.
Mike sorry to hear about all of this ! Your last sentence says it all for me ! Hope you can resolve it easily ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #189,152  
Good Morning,
The sun is up and it looks positive for outdoor work today ! A quick shot looking south east towards the wood shed !

Attachments

• IMG_3859.jpeg
    IMG_3859.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 35
   / Good morning!!!! #189,153  
Good Morning,

Dennis, like someone else said, only you know what’s right, but the Va property is beautiful! I would have a hard time giving up that beautiful meadow ! That’s coming from someone whose property is mostly meadow !
VA lot is 7.3 acres, half gentle sloping grass. Neither lots have your views.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,155  
Time to kick back and have a cold one.
Spent yesterday collecting debris and managing a burn pile. At 4:30pm my wife brought out-- with two COLD ONEs! Woo hoo-- perfect timing.

Every spring is the same. A race to collect branches and sticks before the grasses grow and hide it. Better to find it now compared to the mower hitting it later. I burned about 6 dump trucks of material yesterday.

40F going to sunny 70F today. Today I'll be spraying the invasive Scotch Broom plants. My backpack sprayer works better than the tractor mounted sprayer since access is tricky. I finally bought the battery powered version of the Solo backpack sprayer-- no pumping.

Everyone have a great day !!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,156  
Having a view is nice but here where there is a view there is also wind. A cold wind in the winter and hot wind in the summer, too much wind drives me nuts. o_O

Views are fleeting, unless there is a view easement. Growth comes from unexpected sources.

For me, it's gotta be about adaptable to life changes.

I see that with my FIL whose house he cannot maintain and I saw that with my Dad nearing his end. The properties became a burden for both.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,157  
Actually views are constantly what you see when you step outside. Hilltop views are impressive around here, all year round, but so is that wind. Sure it's an afternoon breeze most days, and we all benefit from that in the summertime. I still see 2 snowy peaks from my bottom land. Just gotta look up to see em lol

/ Good morning!!!! #189,158  
Good Morning
46° and partly cloudy, supposed to warm up a bit, but won’t see 60.

Yesterday started with my daily dose of Fusion 360, then went and picked up a friend from the auto shop and took him home. About a 30 mile trip all together, the Prius had enough charge to not burn any gas.
Went out to lunch with the wife, puttered around in the shop, collected all the trash and recycling, and got it all to the street.

I tried some 20 ga (.035) steel on the plasma table to see how it would cut. Combined that with a Fusion exercise to convert a normal font to a stencil type to cut it out.

IMG_4169.jpg

Came out pretty well considering how fine some of the cuts were.

Not sure what today’s adventures will be, good chance that we will play music tonight, but not confirmed yet. Other than that, I’ll roll with whatever pops up.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,159  
Dennis, that lot is lovely. Bottom line is where do you want to live?
quality of life factors of both properties? How far to hospital, supermarket, friends/family, etc.
And more important - how far into the future can you see?
For BEF he has bought a good property, just has restrictions that he doesn't like and it's a bit far away.
From reading his posts it seems there always be restrictions on the Virginia property. The West Virginia property PRESENTLY does not have similar restrictions.
But if enough yuppies from the suburbs move there who knows?
The opportunity to do a Starker exchange (1031) helps minimize tax bite.
Right now from my point of view he has a tough decision.
Best of luck BEF.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,160  
oh happy days
my weedeaters/landscapers want my greenhouse and will take it back with them after
dissasembling next week. Now I can get serious about a nicer one. The ones built by the Lapps in Quakertown
comes on a sturdy frame, so I can move it if I have to.
Funny, I'm taking rv to Quakertown on Tuesday, wonder where their shop is. Probably along a major highway with a lot of sheds.
will have to look them up and see if rv can fit in their parking lot.
That would be convenient, while I'm there.

got everything cleaned and dusted in living room, now just have to vacuum.
then maybe I'll go to local nursery looking for flowers for my yard pots.
I have three 14 inch colored pots that go on my three tree stumps
or what's left of them after a big woodpecker went to town on them.
I want to line the pots with "real" dirt instead of the potting soil mix, which has to be watered
too often. Then just plop the 10-12 inch flower pot in the center. I have to hand water these weekly unless it rains
heavily

it's fun because it's instant color in the front of the house.
I have a lot of hosta coming in but in shady spots a little slow to get going

Attachments

• IMG_0256.JPG
    IMG_0256.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 27