Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,551  
Morning all, 46 going to 52 and sunny.
Got some more fallen branches cut up and stacked with more sticks.
Will see if I can chip today, ground was pretty slippery yesterday.
Son drove himself to work, I may never drive my truck again.....
Good Morning kenmbz! Nice stack of wood you have there, some decent kindling but this time of year not needed. Is that a Milwaukee battery pole saw there?

/ Good morning!!!! #188,552  
BEF - how is son today?

Be well,
Resting with leg elevated. His work keeps in contact. since he started, he has 30 days to pick benefits, I was helping him understand those yesterday. One is health insurance. I was planning to keep him on mine, but he can get HDHP at no premium cost, just has to pay the deductible which is less than what I have on my insurance. So considering him taking their insurance. He's off of mine on his next birthday. Don't know how the accident after he started would work with new insurance. His work says he is eligible for STD, but they have an 8 day period before it's in effect. He goes to DR monday to get evaluated and stitches out.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,553  
Good Morning,
Ct, 34 to start going to 48 maybe ! Just went for a 3 mile walk and it was 40 with wind blowing with no sun ! Although sitting in the kitchen now, the sun just popped out again ! 🙏

heard from friend on eastern Long Island NY. 4.8 magnitude, shook his area too.
Ken, my wife and I were sitting around the kitchen table when that started, we both looked at each other and were initially confused, but then it dawned on us what had happened ! That was the big excitement for yesterday! 😉

Dennis, get well soon, I hate having a sore throat! Hope son improves exponentially!

We have two of the grands coming over this afternoon, parents are off to Mohegan Sun for my DIL’s father’s birthday! We have the kids until some time tonite !

Wife wants me to vacuum downstairs, and then maybe more basement cleaning ! Real fun stuff planned today ! 😂

Scootr, maybe some pics of the tractor arrival for your neighbor !

Hope all have a good day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #188,554  
Good Morning Again,
Here is a pic from the Vermont porch camera! Not going back until the white stuff is gone ! 😉

Attachments

• IMG_3830.png
    IMG_3830.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
   / Good morning!!!! #188,555  
66°F and 1.26 inches rain.

Fortunate to get a few hours mowing yesterday. Maybe get lucky enough for a few more today.

Phone being a bit strange. Two voice mails from Wed showed up this morning.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #188,556  
Good Morning,
Ct, 34 to start going to 48 maybe ! Just went for a 3 mile walk and it was 40 with wind blowing with no sun ! Although sitting in the kitchen now, the sun just popped out again ! 🙏

Ken, my wife and I were sitting around the kitchen table when that started, we both looked at each other and were initially confused, but then it dawned on us what had happened ! That was the big excitement for yesterday! 😉

Dennis, get well soon, I hate having a sore throat! Hope son improves exponentially!

We have two of the grands coming over this afternoon, parents are off to Mohegan Sun for my DIL’s father’s birthday! We have the kids until some time tonite !

Wife wants me to vacuum downstairs, and then maybe more basement cleaning ! Real fun stuff planned today ! 😂

Scootr, maybe some pics of the tractor arrival for your neighbor !

Hope all have a good day ! 🙏
I was outside puttering around and didn't know a thing, when I came in my wife asked if I was aware of it.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,557  
One of the guys that will be there has said he wanted to set me straight on some things. Sounds like fun.
twobit, take a small bubble level with you and make sure he gets you straight....
and for the straight and narrow, guess you'd better take a ruler

setting you straight implies you are crooked. Yup. Sounds like fun. :giggle:

/ Good morning!!!! #188,558  
Resting with leg elevated. His work keeps in contact. since he started, he has 30 days to pick benefits, I was helping him understand those yesterday. One is health insurance. I was planning to keep him on mine, but he can get HDHP at no premium cost, just has to pay the deductible which is less than what I have on my insurance. So considering him taking their insurance. He's off of mine on his next birthday. Don't know how the accident after he started would work with new insurance. His work says he is eligible for STD, but they have an 8 day period before it's in effect. He goes to DR monday to get evaluated and stitches out.

Sophie had one of those benefit reviews just weeks before her accident. We chose her disability plan mostly out of ignorance. What a fortunate decision. Six months short term disability gave her the missing quarters to qualify for SS disability.