Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,181  
ditch some of my workload
If you have a secret on how to do that, by all means please share!! 😀

32F and pouring buckets of rain in Beautiful Northern Nevada. Headed to 53F.

California is getting walloped with an atmospheric river. Most is staying West of the Sierra Nevadas, but even so, its a ton of water here in Nevada. It's a warm storm so maybe only another foot of snow for the snowpack.

Still running around with these surgical staples in me. Can't see the doc until the end of the week-- I'm now looking at my snap ring pliers and thinking ...

Everyone have a great day !!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,182  
Dog is happy, wants to stay out longer and play, but I have stuff to build.
We lost our dog, unexpectedly, at the end of December. We still grieve his loss.

I recall past times where our dog wanted play or attention, but I had work to do. You can't stop life or necessary chores based on a family pet's wishes. But when we get another dog, I'm going to reset my "scales" about this. Pushing things toward a little more time for fun and enjoyment, and a little less time for work.

Our dog was never short on receiving attention. Got tons of it, and more. But the next one will get even more. 😀

/ Good morning!!!! #186,183  
Good morning, the low is -16°F and going to a high of 16 on the plus side. That is a 32° raise in temperature. Wind N 8 mph. Sunny!

We got another inch of snow overnight. The block heater is already turned on. I wont abuse my starter nor the engine trying to start it in these temps without the block heater. I've got about 2 hours of play/work to get this place squared away, then on to the neighbours. They got plowed first because you never know if they need to get out to do something whereas I already know where my Dodge is going...Nowhere.

Nice field of blue, Ron. Are they classed as weeds? Like dandelions?

I have had calamari 3 times and I swore that the third time was going to be the very last time. Every time it was like chewing/gnawing on an old rubber boot. There is NO WAY that I am going to pay the prices they want up here for it, just to toss it in the garbage. Besides that I hate wasting food.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #186,184  
Drew, a little news from Washington, NC.
chttps://www.foxnews.com/us/car-found-north-carolina-creek-human-remains-hold-answers-1982-cold-case
three guys in a Camaro coming out of a bar in Chocowinity, across from Washington, must have lost control and wound up
drowning in their car. At least family has closure.
names don't ring a bell, 41 years later they dug them up

/ Good morning!!!! #186,185  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct , 24 to start going to 36 ! Nice sunny day so far with little to no wind !

Hi Ken, it was a very nice evening with most of our closest friends ! Kathleen really enjoyed it and our DIL,s did a beautiful job planning and organizing the entire event !
Looks like you all had fun Scotty-

Last time I started my old generator it was a pull for hours affair. Why I now use a Honda, easy start.
GM, Dennis, yes I agree ! I have a Honda motor on my log splitter and also on our 8KW generator! Never more than two pulls ! They definitely have it figured out !

GM Bill, the gator tail I had wasn’t chewy, but as someone mentioned, it was probably over done ! Mine was deep fried, which of course isn’t good for you but we occasionally splurge !
Also like fried Catfish!

Not a lot planned for today, maybe a nice brisk walk when it warms up a bit !

Hope all have a great day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #186,186  
Plowhog, make sure you sterilize those pliers first, and then don't....
hope you are back to 100 percent soon.

I think I'm stuck around 75... :cautious:

Scott, I like Catfish too, but worry about where it comes from.
I do not want catfish caught in the Delaware River that have been chowing down
on the PCBs sunk into the bottom mud.
in nature they are bottom feeders, not sure about farm raised
when I go through Louisiana later this year I hope to have some.
need to go light on the cajun seasoning.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,188  
Yup. Mighty cold up here this morning. The weather network said the temperature is 29° below zero Celsius. (About -20°F.)

That is actually good, because I have to pull the car hauler trailer out of the driveway, which has a slight upward slope, and we have snow over top of ice. I may take some Fireplace ashes and spread them over the icy parts.

Have to take the tractor in because a big round fell on the hood, dent it, and cracking some plastic parts inside. I bought the new part for about $400, but then I realized I have to take the radiator off and the fan in order to install it, and I’m not going to do that myself! So off to the dealer!

Meanwhile, to my surprise, it’s going to be above freezing for most of the next week or so. That is why I have to get this trailer out of my driveway and parked at the rental property where it is nice and flat then I can drive the tractor up onto it. This is going to cost me maybe $2000!😫

Meanwhile, we finally had a good whack of snow up here, maybe a foot or more. The snowmobilers will finally be happy! And of course they were all up here for our family day weekend.

Have a nice day, everyone!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,189  
Good morning! Frosty, 29.7˚F heading for a 40˚ rise in temp to 69˚ this sunny afternoon with South winds.
Bluebonnets are NEVER considered a weed, they are the Texas state flower.

Maybe today will be the garage clean out day but every time something comes up that is more important.