Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,151  
Your tank at the exit pipe doesn't look all that good. A little bubbly on the bottom. Maybe it is time for a new tank? And put it outside.
I changed mine at the ten year mark that was in the basement and now have one that will last (guaranteed for 25 years against rust) the rest of my lifetime.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,153  
Good afternoon already !

Guys, really thanks for your thoughts and prayers !
It seems that my daughter is handling this much better that I thought she will.

~~~~~~~~~~

Other than that - after our yesterday's outdoor activities I am half dead, laying in bed.
Got cold. At worst moments have seen 39,5 C = 103 F. Face burning, eyes hurt....
Now just drinking and drinking some "teas"

/ Good morning!!!! #182,155  
66°F and .74 inches rain. Looking a bit iffy this morning.

Still need to finish mowing, but still too wet.

Happy Hour at friends this afternoon. BBQ theme.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #182,156  
just got call from son. he was attacked by girlfriend with knifes. he defended by holding up luggage etc and avoided injuries. She went nuts and destroyed the place.
Police did not know who to believe but he had pictures and videos. she was Arrested charged with aggravated assault 45000 bail
New girlfriend reccomended?

/ Good morning!!!! #182,157  
just got call from son. he was attacked by girlfriend with knifes. he defended by holding up luggage etc and avoided injuries. She went nuts and destroyed the place.
Police did not know who to believe but he had pictures and videos. she was Arrested charged with aggravated assault 45000 bail
That brought back some unpleasant memories, hardest phone call I had to make was to my dad when it happened to me. Glad he's okay, tell him it gets better, it doesn't look like it now, but it does get better.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,159  
Hope son is going to be OK.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,160  
Tractor delivered and put away in barn. It cold out there.
IMG_1041.jpeg