Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,502  
Hello Everybody.

Haven't posted for a while. Don't know - you missed me or enjoyed 😁

If I should wrote a essay "how I have spent my summer" it would be a hell of a story.

Anyway - after little surgery health is good again. Thanks God and doctors !
Had to adapt my diet, but just for a while. Now again I almost gave up with healthy eating. And "no beer" is no more a thing 😎

And you guys - how have you spent your summer ? Everybody still kicking ?

/ Good morning!!!! #156,503  
Good Morning!!!! 81G @ 11:15AM.
Sunny. High 93F. Winds light and variable.
Looking forward to lower temps after next week.

I keep trying to run the Starlink system in bypass mode, but have no internet access when doing so. I learned yesterday that the UDMP that died was also handling DHCP. Putting the Starlink router in bypass mode totally disables DHCP, so no DHCP, so no internet connectivity. Live and learn. The UI user forum is a good place to ask questions.

A McMaster-Carr order came in with new gloves for the bead blaster, and a set of Allen keys for the new red bike. Got all that installed/put away, along with a new supply of TireJect flat fixer. Other than check the transmission oil level on the zebra bike in preparation for another trip this week, not much motorcycle stuff got done.

Got a call from my contractor neighbor asking for help finding a crack in an aluminum housing. I suggested he clean it, dry it off, spray it with solvent or kerosene, dry it off again, then spray it with white foot powder. That should draw out the solvent and show where the crack is located. Otherwise, he'd thinking about a way to pressurize the housing and use soap to look for bubbles. If he decides on a weld repair, I'll go help him with that, as he's never welded aluminum before.

Got voicemail from PG&E telling me to expect helicpoters and drones inspecting power lines this week. It said they could be hovering for up to 10 minutes. What a racket that'll make!

Hope everyone's week gets off to an easy start...

/ Good morning!!!! #156,504  
done
18 tons of mod 3/4

Attachments

• IMG_1344 (2).JPG
    IMG_1344 (2).JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 71
   / Good morning!!!! #156,505  
I worked on the Nimbus motorcycles back in the mechanics days. These bikes were very reliable with shaft drives, overhead cams, 4 cylinder 1000 cc. They were often used with sidecars.
1664219539679.png

/ Good morning!!!! #156,507  
Worked all day (from home) and seem to gradually gaining strength. Still tire easily though. Got through half a grilled cheese sandwich...first solid food in about a week. Couldn't manage the other half though, The drink I'm on is called Equate, not Boost. I think it's better because it's not as sickly sweet. I gag when I drink Boost.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,508  
I worked on the Nimbus motorcycles back in the mechanics days. These bikes were very reliable with shaft drives, overhead cams, 4 cylinder 1000 cc. They were often used with sidecars.View attachment 764100
That's really a pretty bike!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #156,509  
Worked all day (from home) and seem to gradually gaining strength. Still tire easily though. Got through half a grilled cheese sandwich...first solid food in about a week. Couldn't manage the other half though, The drink I'm on is called Equate, not Boost. I think it's better because it's not as sickly sweet. I gag when I drink Boost.

When Sophie was in long term care, she was supposed to drink a supplement every day. Pretty sure it was Boost, but like you found it pretty much not palatable. Somehow or other, I found Carnation Instant Breakfast. Mixed with milk it was nearly identical nutrition wise.

/ Good morning!!!! #156,510  
Hello Everybody.

Haven't posted for a while. Don't know - you missed me or enjoyed 😁

If I should wrote a essay "how I have spent my summer" it would be a hell of a story.

Anyway - after little surgery health is good again. Thanks God and doctors !
Had to adapt my diet, but just for a while. Now again I almost gave up with healthy eating. And "no beer" is no more a thing 😎

And you guys - how have you spent your summer ? Everybody still kicking ?
We missed you, thought you might have got kidnaped by the Russians.
Sadly Toppop - Randy did not make it through the Summer.
I had to adapt my diet also after my heart stent and have kept with it now for over 12 years, However beer was never off the menu, I guess you had a different problem/procedure.
With over 70 days of over 100˚F (37.8˚C) this Summer keeping cool was main objective. Now that Fall is here I'm working at the Fall Festival driving the tractor.