GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #41  
has anyone found an alternative hydraulic filter?

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers
has anyone found an alternative hydraulic filter?

I don't think so.

Some are running a Baldwin filter. But, it's does not cross reference to the MF filter.

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #43  
I have not, but am running wix oil and air....wish we would get something on the hydro.....

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #44  
The service manual state the hydraulic filter is 10 micron.... Seems to me a WIX or other brand with same form factor (size) and proper threads 20x1.5 mm (metric) and with 10 micron filter elements should work.. Would also help if stated for hydraulics...

This is as close as I have found

Part Details

Note filter rating as 23 micron as nominal...

Part Details

It would help if someone could post actual diameter, length and gasket area numbers...

Dale

Last edited:
The service manual state the hydraulic filter is 10 micron.... Seems to me a WIX or other brand with same form factor (size) and proper threads 20x1.5 mm (metric) and with 10 micron filter elements should work.. Would also help if stated for hydraulics...

This is as close as I have found

Part Details

Note filter rating as 23 micron as nominal...

Part Details

It would help if someone could post actual diameter, length and gasket area numbers...

Dale

Wix does make filters that are shown to cross over to MF part numbers.

They have a cross for the GC oil filter, and the GC fuel filter. So, they know there GC's are out there, and there is a need.

It would therefore be reasonable to suggest, they didn't simply neglect to list a hydraulic filter that would cross over, if they had one.

Wix filters are not usually much cheaper, so there may not be much to gain, if they did.

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #46  
Now that there are more manufacturers making filters, please post your findings, so new owners can find them all in one thread.

Here are some part numbers I found using the TBN search feature, information is from posts made by members, and considered reliable, but not guaranteed.

Engine oil filter Baldwin B7356
Fuel filter Baldwin PF937

Engine oil filter WIX 51360
Fuel filter is WIX 33262

NAPA air filter 9691
NAPA Engine Oil Filter 1360

Engine Oil filter Fram PH4386

OEM Numbers Massey Ferguson GC 2300/ GC2310/ GC2400 / GC2410 / GC2600 / GC2610 Compact Tractors:

Engine Oil Filter 72201898
Transmission/Hydraulic Filter 4265229M1
Air Cleaner Element 3757472M91
Fuel Filter Element 3608255M1

Hey ray66v,

I finally found your thread ! Napa Auto now has a hydraulic oil filter replacement for our GCxxxx type tractors.

Its part # FIL 400361 and here's the link:

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/FIL400361

Scroll down to "Specifications" and click on "Buyers Guide" for the "This part fits the vehicles listed below" for the Make, Model, and Year Tractors that this part fits.

KC

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #47  
Oil filters.

Mobil 1 # M1-103
KN # HP-1003
WIX # 51360
NAPA # 1360

Hey ray66v,

I finally found your thread ! Napa Auto now has a hydraulic oil filter replacement for our GCxxxx type tractors.

Its part # FIL 400361

You're the man. :drink:

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #49  
Hey ray66v,

Its part # FIL 400361 and here's the link:

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/FIL400361

Scroll down to "Specifications" and click on "Buyers Guide" for the "This part fits the vehicles listed below" for the Make, Model, and Year Tractors that this part fits.

KC

Hey all,

Went to Napa and they also show this part number for the hydro filter, but does not show it available yet and it does not have a price yet.

Next month (April) the week of 22-28 Napa has filters 50% off.

I am going to stock up on the 4 filters they have for my MF as the air filters are now $51.

KC

/ GC Series Filters, OEM And Aftermarket Part Numbers #50  
Hey all,

Went to Napa and they also show this part number for the hydro filter, but does not show it available yet and it does not have a price yet.

Next month (April) the week of 22-28 Napa has filters 50% off.

I am going to stock up on the 4 filters they have for my MF as the air filters are now $51.

KC

Note on 2017 newer tractor part numbers changed
Massey Ferguson
GC1705 / GC1710 / GC1715 / GC1720 COMPACT TRACTORS 79035668
FILTER AND BELT GUIDE Page 01-0001

Item Part Number Description
Comments

1 3710280M3 oil FILTER CARTRIDGE

2 6259119M91 FILTER
AIR CLEANER

3 6258877M91 HYDRAULIC FILTER

4 3608255M1 FUEL FILTER ELEMENT