Fueling tractor

/ Fueling tractor #141  
I actually want a slower pump, so I can use my filtering/water separating funnel. I think it's rated for 5.5 gal/min or something like that, but I don't want to push it on my flow. I'd like to be able to start my siphon and not mess with it until it's done.

Will the manual siphon pumps exceed that flow, or the 12vdc pump?

/ Fueling tractor #142  
I actually want a slower pump, so I can use my filtering/water separating funnel. I think it's rated for 5.5 gal/min or something like that, but I don't want to push it on my flow. I'd like to be able to start my siphon and not mess with it until it's done.

Will the manual siphon pumps exceed that flow, or the 12vdc pump?
I'm really not sure. I will say it seems a lot faster than the gas station pumps.

/ Fueling tractor #143  
For the Kubota B26 use the No-Spill plastic jugs. Two handles and can lay on the hood. Only epa nozzle that sorta works. Can fill without spilling a drop. Bad…have to hold the spring button valve during transfer which is slow. Recently added SS screw in vent with silicone cap. Now drains 10x faster.

ZOOYL Gas Can Vent Cap 6-Pack – Fuel Tank Vent Enhances Flow for Faster Refills – Universal Diesel and Gas Replacement Vent Valve Made of Durable Stainless Steel with Attached Silicone Rubber Cap ZOOYL Gas Can Vent Cap 6-Pack – Fuel Tank Vent Enhances Flow for Faster Refills – Universal Diesel and Gas Replacement Vent Valve Made of Durable Stainless Steel with Attached Silicone Rubber Cap: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

My wife uses 7-8 gallons of diesel and 1 gallon of milk to finish mow everything. Milk and diesel cost about the same and at some point consider buying in bulk.

/ Fueling tractor #144  
I got tired of 5 gal cans so got this 100 gal transfer tank and put it on a pallet. The pallet is reinforced with plywood for stiffness. The tank is mounted on rubber bumpers that allow the pallet to flex without stressing the tank. To avoid cracks.

I put it in back of the truck to take to the gas station, and then put it wherever it is out of the way when not in use. The fill-rite pump runs off the tractor battery. Works fine.

View attachment 694989
I have a round 150 gallon tank gravity system set on a 6' high platform that I used for 10 years without trouble. The only stinker was to lift it off empty and it back on the platform full using tractor forks. I hate to drop tanks and to get a tractor with more capacity doesn't seem logical just for lifting fuel tanks. We don't have delivery and I am done toting 5 gallon cans.

To make it better for in an emergency my wife could load it on the back of the truck I made a set-up almost like yours only with a 55 gallon tank with a Fill-rite 13? gallon/min flow. Uses DC which I mounted a tractor battery on the platform to run the pump. Fill up twice a year.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Cultivator Arm (A33544)
Cultivator Arm...
2003 Harley Davidson  Motorcycle (A33041)
2003 Harley...
John Deere 7330 (A33526)
John Deere 7330...
John Deere 6155M (A33526)
John Deere 6155M...
Church donation Auction
Church donation...
New DeWalt 18-Volt 1/2" Impact Wrench (A33349)
New DeWalt 18-Volt...