Snow Attachments Front mount

/ Front mount #1  

Lea

Silver Member
Tractor
john Deere model M kabota 2320 TLB
Here are a few pics of my three point hitch blower mounter on the front of my kubota image.jpgimage.jpg
Sorry they are all upside down ???? I will post some pics of completed job tomorrow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 305
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 318
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 258
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 303
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 280
   / Front mount #2  
That is a cool project. Do you think the driveshaft need a carrier bearing?

/ Front mount
Roger
No the only bearing I need is at front, I have put about four hours on it now and it runs perfect

/ Front mount #4  
Just realized I didn't get pictures for you, my apologies for that but I see you are making out ok looks good. If there is any info you need don't hesitate to ask, now that the snow has slowed up I can get more done.

/ Front mount #5  
Looks good, Lea,
when you get a chance later, let us know where and how much those gear boxs were,
and how you did the shaft etc, etc etc.:thumbsup:

/ Front mount
Here is more pics of finished blower. This blower is a 66" Farm King that I bought new for $1950 and then mounted on the front, all together I have around $3200 invested in the blower and the cab. The big blower is one put together last winter only to find auger was bent , I vibe rated so much I couldn't use it .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 208
   / Front mount
Skyhook
I bought my gear boxes and most every thing else at surplus centre , they r clockwise rotation both of them and 1/1ratio since a snowblower turns counter clock wise and the rear pto turn clock wise u want your shaft out the front turning clock wise this will make the snowblower turn counter clockwise which is what u want. They cost around $145 apiece and I got all the shaft ends and couplers from them to, the had everything I need.
Lea

/ Front mount #8  
Thank's Lea, sounds good,
do me a favor next time,lol,, turn your tractor upside-down before taking pictures.:);)

/ Front mount
Skyhook
You know if you click on the pic it inlarges it and comes out so u can see it ,without standing on your head

/ Front mount #10  
Skyhook
You know if you click on the pic it inlarges it and comes out so u can see it ,without standing on your head

Lea, on my MAC all of them are upside down including the ones you posted in Build-It-Yourself (STEAM JENNY). I can't get them to be right side up either. Stanley