Snow Attachments Front mount

/ Front mount #11  
Here are a few pics of my three point hitch blower mounter on the front of my kubota
Sorry they are all upside down ???? I will post some pics of completed job tomorrow
Odd, the previews are upside down for me, but the actual pictures are right side up...
Looking forward to pictures of how the front 3 point is setup as I have had thoughts of dong this on one of our Kubotas (probably the L3830 as it doesn't currently have anything to do in the winter).

Aaron Z

/ Front mount
Maybe somebody can explain to me what I'm doing wrong.. On my iPad the pictures come out full page and right side up?????

/ Front mount #13  
Maybe somebody can explain to me what I'm doing wrong.. On my iPad the pictures come out full page and right side up?????
What happens is that old digital cameras stored the picture so that it was "right side up" based on the gravity sensor in the camera, this takes extra time to save as the picture is taken "upside down" or "sideways", then re-saved "right side up".
On the new cameras, the picture is taken with the "eye" and stored the way it was seen by the "eye" regardless of how the camera was oriented. It then adds an EXIF tag (the digital equivalent of a note) saying "the right side of this picture is actually the bottom". This means that the camera doesn't have to re-save the picture again and its ready to take another picture a little bit faster.
The photo viewer in your iPad knows to read that "note" and flip the picture "right side up" when displaying it (as does Firefox), but some other browsers or photo viewers ignore the note and display the picture as it was saved.

See also: Why Your iPhone Photos are Upside Down

Aaron Z

/ Front mount #14  

They load right side up for me on a PC.

Do you plan on using the this setup to run anything else like a brush hog?

Last edited:
   / Front mount #15  
Don't worry about it too much, Lea,
I just save them and re-turn them, thanks again for the info.:thumbsup:

/ Front mount
I guess I should explain why I didn't use the front pto, the reason being that it is a smaller shaft, turns at 1000 rpm and turns the wrong way, it already turns ccw which would mean the snowblower would turn cw and the have to run ccw.and need to run at 540rpm

/ Front mount #17  
I have a long pto shaft that is made to run from the rear of the tractor to the front when using a front mounted rear-driven snowblower. I also have two standard pto shafts that go with it to make it work. All the shafts are dirty but unused. The long shaft needs to be freed up from sitting a long time in a barn.

I didn't need these shafts when mounting a snowblower to the front of my tractor as it has a front 540 pto.

I am located in the Pacific Northwest. PM me for details if interested.

BWSwede

/ Front mount #19  
Upside down for me two. But no big deal just turn the lap top around. Nice set up by the way.