Front locker available for Kubotas

/ Front locker available for Kubotas
   / Front locker available for Kubotas #42  
Enjoyed the videos and how they demonstrated both in traction and especially braking. That is how my old M5030DT performed. With my hillside farm it increased access to more property. Instead of ice and snow, I have soft forest ground and grease-like mud. I have slid other tractors down the hillside with brakes locked. My tractors and truck stay in 4wd +90% of the time on the farm. Wish my M59 had that NOSPIN front axle.

/ Front locker available for Kubotas #43  
Factory e lockers disengage when turning, factory stuff is the only way for me.

If you watch the video, this newly available locker seems to provide excellent traction in every instance, turning or not. They even have a complete installation video. I think I’m sold. I’m getting one.

There have been multiple times I’ve lost traction and only one tire spins while the other just sits there doing nothing.

/ Front locker available for Kubotas #45  
I was checking Kubota Europe, and we have the Kubota M5001UN (Utility Narrow) that does come standard with a LSD on the front axle. Other specialty tractors might also have but it's not listed on the brochure.

Well. I have one on order. Should be here by Saturday. I’ll update some more when I get it installed. Should be able to install that myself, I’ve done similar tasks, so no problem for me.

I won’t be using 4 wheel drive on pavement. There’s no need. Some of you guys are funny. Lol

/ Front locker available for Kubotas #47  
FRONT AXLE BREAKER AVAILABLE FOR KUBOTA LOADERS. There, fixed the title for you.

/ Front locker available for Kubotas #48  
Simply not true. Study the pics in the earlier post and it becomes more obvious. Note the sloped cut of the notches. As long as power is applied neither side will disengage.

To make a short turn required applying power to get speed. Then let off throttle to disengage. Then make turn while coasting. As soons as power is resumed it locks up.

Manageable on the highway. Not convenient for a sliw moving tractor.
If you don't have power going to a locker, as shifted in four wheel drive, it doesn't bother anything. I have NOT run one in a tractor, but trucks I have run them. In 2 wd, with hubs locked in, noticed no problem.

/ Front locker available for Kubotas #49  
I've been stuck a couple times with the M6040. Got out with the FEL & bucket both times. Not sure if front locker would have helped that much. My Power Wagon has solenoid activated lockers - front, rear & transfer case. It also, as can be expected, has some VERY serious wording on their use in the OP manual. Do it wrong - pay the price.
Just reasoning. If your tractor is in 4x4, and diff lock engaged, I don't really see how a front locker helps. Seems three wheels may spin and one be still. There's no way to spin one front individually, the other three would be the spinning ones. But,maybe Kubota has a warehouse of axles they need to move.

/ Front locker available for Kubotas #50  
Solenoid lockers on front, rear AND transfer case... holy cow. I am amazed at that. Off roaders must relish that feature.
Closest I ever got to that was welded spider gears. She was a beast after that.