Exciting News at Everything Attachments!!

/ Exciting News at Everything Attachments!! #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
I composed the following this morning for my Everything Attachments Group and will extend it to the TBN Community!
Travis

What's Up at EA?
First of all, HAPPY SPRING!! 🌼
We're having one heck of a run. Support from the EA Group is AMAZING!!! Many of you guys recommend us and tag me in other groups. I can't thank you enough because word of mouth and first hand advice WINS!
Moving forward, PLEASE PLAN AHEAD!!!
If you haven't ordered because it's cold and snow is still on the ground, lets get on with it. Demand is hammer down and, although the move is upon us, our factory will get further behind before it gets ahead.
Speaking of THE MOVE...
Office staff will be in the NEW FACTORY and ready to ROCK on Monday, March 25th!!!! I want everyone to keep this in mind in case we have any technical communication difficulties....phones, internet, etc. I'll still be accessible on facebook as always!
Thank You for following along and being such an important part of our family!! #EAcustomersRock #EAgroupRocks #EAfamilyRocks

springs.jpg

IMG_0469ese.jpg

EAFAMILYs.jpg

/ Exciting News at Everything Attachments!! #2  
CONGRATULATIONS on your success! I've never personally bought anything from you guys, but I can't remember ever reading about anyone that's been unhappy with their Everything Attachments purchase. That says a lot about your products and how you do things.

Keep up the great work and THANK YOU FOR CREATING MORE USA JOBS!!

/ Exciting News at Everything Attachments!!
CONGRATULATIONS on your success! I've never personally bought anything from you guys, but I can't remember ever reading about anyone that's been unhappy with their Everything Attachments purchase. That says a lot about your products and how you do things.

Keep up the great work and THANK YOU FOR CREATING MORE USA JOBS!!

Thanks for the encouraging words, Mark! We're excited about what's to come. We're gonna need guys like you to get started buying early and often, cause we gotta pay for this place!! :laughing:

I'll share a portion of my email signature. We live it every day.
Travis

"Great feedback comes naturally when you treat customers as many businesses no longer do!"

-me.

/ Exciting News at Everything Attachments!! #4  
I guess I missed picking up at the new location by a few weeks. The Ashe st location is kinda cramped and the road construction doesn't help.

However, your forklift operator gave us a good tip to go have lunch at Diane's. It was good. Good cake too.

/ Exciting News at Everything Attachments!!
I guess I missed picking up at the new location by a few weeks. The Ashe st location is kinda cramped and the road construction doesn't help.

However, your forklift operator gave us a good tip to go have lunch at Diane's. It was good. Good cake too.

Ah! Next time, though!!
We'll be soooo much better off once we're settled and all under one roof. Yes, the construction through the middle of downtown makes navigation a challenge!

Travis